Chapter 12: Finale

*Amelie's Point of View*

I smiled at Mikey before nodding. "Hell yes." He grabs my arm before pulling me into the house and to the stereo system and attaching his phone. American Idiot by Green Day begins to play before we start to bounce around the place.

Don't wanna be an American idiot.

Don't want a nation under the new mania

And can you hear the sound of hysteria?

The subliminal mind fuck America.

Welcome to a new kind of tension.

All across the alienation.

Where everything isn't meant to be okay.

Television dreams of tomorrow.

We're not the ones who're meant to follow.

For that's enough to argue.

We move into the kitchen, pouring drinks of whatever Mikey's mom had in the cabinet. While we were in there, the song changes into Uma Thurman.

I can move mountains

I can work a miracle, work a miracle

Oh, oh, keep you like an oath

May nothing but death do us part

She wants to dance like Uma Thurman

Bury me till I confess

She wants to dance like Uma Thurman

And I can't get you out of my head

We dance together, bouncing everywhere. It was if we were having our own little rave.

And I loved it.

The songs began to go faster and faster by, ranging from more Fall Out Boy, Panic! At The Disco, some dubstep songs, All Time Low, even some Queen. The drinks went by faster and faster, both of us downing drinks one after another. The playlist continues on, dropping Semi-Automatic by Twenty One Pilots. 

Night falls with gravity,

The earth turns from sanity,

Taking my only friend I know,

He leaves a lot, his name is "Hope".

I'm never what I like,

I'm double sided, and I just can't hide,

I kind of like it when I make you cry,

'Cause I'm twisted up, I'm twisted up inside.

We dance some more before things make a turn. Twenty One Pilots ends, turning into It Wasn't Me by Shaggy. This song was a classic. 

Honey came in and she caught me red-handed
Creeping with the girl next door
Picture this, we were both caught banging on the bathroom floor 

But she caught me on the counter (It wasn't me)
Saw me bangin' on the sofa (It wasn't me)
I even had her in the shower (It wasn't me)
She even caught me on camera (It wasn't me)

She saw the marks on my shoulder (It wasn't me)
Heard the words that I told her (It wasn't me)
Heard the scream get louder (It wasn't me)
She stayed until it was over

Mikey and I sang at intervals, the dancing turning from jumping everywhere to more sexual and dirty dancing. I feel him start to move the button up down my shoulder, followed by the Nirvana shirt. A shiver goes through me as he starts to kiss my shoulder, eliciting a light moan from me but not loud enough to be heard through the music. He continues to work at me, bringing out feelings in me that I never knew existed.  

I feel take his lips off my shoulder before moving up to my ear. "How about we go upstairs?"

Breathlessly, I reply, "Yes." 

*

*Next Morning - Mikey's Point Of View*

I wake up in the morning with the idea of last night being a dream in my mind. 

That didn't happen. I mean, come on. I never get the girl. No matter how hard I try.

But by the warmth of the bed, the body laying next to me, and how naked I am, I know. 

Last night wasn't a dream. 

I open my eyes and smile. Amelie's sleeping face wasn't far from mine and she was equally as naked as me. 

Good job, Mikey. 

Can't remember how I did it, but I got her.  

I got the girl.

*

*

It's finished! Thanks for all of you sticking around with this story <3

BTW, last chapter I portrayed Ashton as a complete douche. But I LOVE HIM (DONT HATE ME <3) 

Thanks again guys! 

And I can't wait to get back to you guys! 

DashingZiggy