My little princess

(Guys before I start I just wanna say that the photo of Joey on the top is literally me when there's a Janiel vlog tbh :') lol)
Daniel POV
Finally it's time to pick my date up for the night.
*text messages*
D:Hey princess I'm here
J:Why what a good way to be greeted by Prince Charming!
Joeys POV
Wow it took me almost 2 hours just  to pick out my outfit! I'm so excited for me and Daniels date! AAAHH HES HERE!!
*in the car*
D:Hey princess you look good, but here the thing you always look good.
J:Aww Daniel your such a flirt. But I must say I do love it when you say things like that.
D:I know you do.
*now at dinner*
Daniels POV
He looked amazing. Every Time I looked at him I was always amazed. He's everything I've ever wanted.. Highschool love never ends. Now I have to wait till he orders for my note.
Joeys POV
It's always so cute when Daniel looks at me, it's almost like its his first time ever seeing me. I do have to say that he's the best guy I've ever liked.. Loved not liked. I love Daniel Preda.
*Convo*
D:So you excited to eat?
J:What just for you to watch me you sick perverted freak!
D:Exactly.
*The food comes*
J:Mmmm I'm starving!!
D:Yeah you look starving! Why don't you open it.
J:Daniel! Is this from you?
D:Of course princess.
J:Daniel I've been dying for you to ask me this question! Of course Daniel!! I love you.
D:I love you too joey.
J:Of course guy so daniboy.
Joeys POV
Finally the foods here!! Took long enough! Oh my god! Is this from Daniel?! Of course I'll be his princess. I'm ready for him.
Sorry guys it's kinda short! I promise I'll make the next one LONG!
XOXO
             M