Sleepy boys

Joeys POV
After the whole "Shane liking me" thing we actually got along better than we did before, weird. We acted like ourselves and were even more outgoing. It's nice, I'm still shocked at what he told me. But he understands that I just want to be friends, and I'm thankful he does. I'll go check in Daniel since Shane's gone.
J:Hey Danny
D:Hey babe, Shane's gone?
J:Yep, it was fun hanging out with him.
D:I could tell
J:I love you Daniel
D:I love you too.
Daniels POV
Joeys the best, and Shane is actually warming up to me. David's chill, at least I think? But I'm just happy Joeys finally mine, I've been wishing for this to happen since highschool! And now it finally has. My princess.
Joeys POV
Daniel has changed ALOT since school, he's became nicer and handsomer.. Not saying he wasn't, just that id never date him in highschool since he was the bully. But now it's all changed he's the best, I couldn't ask for anything better and I'd never ask for anything else.
(Bare with me this is from the readers POV)
As Joey lays next to Daniel who's sitting on the couch, he grabs Daniels hand. Daniel turns to look at Joey and gives him a lil smirk, "I'm a sleepy boy" Joey says yawning. "Me too, bed?" Daniel says while getting up from the couch, "bed." Joey says while getting up from the couch to walk over to the bedroom as Daniel follows him. They both immediately fall on the bed and get comfortable, both drifting off to sleep.
Hi guys, I'm tired and I'm in a bitchy mood, I have to wear my other glasses that I don't look good in :)
XOXO
M