You what?!

Shane's POV
I think I should tell Joey that I'm in love with him.. Maybe I can beat that scumbag Daniel. And when I do get Joey I'll kiss him right in front of Daniels face. That'll crush him for sure and he'll know never to mess with us again.
*text messages*
S:Hey Joey when you get home can we talk?
J:Sure!
S:Alright, I'll be waiting.
Joeys POV
I wonder what Shane wants? I'm almost home anyways. We finally have Daniels things and it's time for him to move in!
J:Daniel, I love you.
D:Love you too princess.
Daniels POV
I think our relationship is heading the right way, no I don't think I know. Joey is my souls mate. I knew that for sure.
*at the house now*
S:hey can we speak in private?
J:Sure thing Shaney.
S:Joey.. I'm in... Love with you. I've always been in love with you, since the day we met my heart belonged to you. You're the most beautiful person I've ever seen.And i was hoping maybe we can make "shoey" real?..
J:Shane..
S:yes?
J:I would say yes.. But I'm already in love, with Daniel. He's moving in.. We got all his things.
S:Oh.. I'm sorry just forget about everything I said..
J:Shane I'm really sorry.
S:Joey really it's fine.
Shane's POV
IM SO STUPID. HOW COULD I HAVE TOLD MYSELF THAT JOEY MIGHT BE INTO ME TOO?!
Joeys POV
Shane's in love with me? How could I have not seen it? I mean we dis French kiss.. But that was for a video nothing else.
D:Hey babe what's wrong? You seem startled.
J:Nothing, I'm fine let's just go to bed.
D:Alright good night princess.
Daniels POV
Joey seemed a little startled. But he said it was nothing. As we lay in the be so can hear Joey beginning to fall asleep. So I wrap my arm around him and we both drift off to sleep.
Hey guys! Told ya'll I'm still writing this.
XOXO
          M