P A R T T H R E E

Author's Note:

Hope everyone has a good day x

---------------------------------

Finn's P.O.V:

Never did I ever expect to be here, at Harvard. One of the most prestigious schools in the world and me, Finn Harries, has been accepted. I still can't believe it. You know what, I don't even know if I want to be here. My twin, Jack, is currently on the opposite side of the world, in Australia. He is filming his first debut film, and I miss him like crazy. We have never been apart for such a long period of time, so this trip was always going to be hard for both of us. Going to Harvard would mean moving away from home permanently, meaning I would see Jack only during the holidays. That really is not enough, but I worked hard for this and I can't just pass it up, no matter how hard.

Speaking of time, I am running so late. I am racing down to the uni now, hoping to get a park and make the interview on time. The butterflies really start to kick in now, what if I am not that they are looking for? What if I am not good enough? I have so many emotions running through my head now, I just need to pull my head in and go for it. I mean, it doesn't hurt to try? I blast the radio as I pull into the car park, singing along with Fetty Wap. I just need to get pumped, stay positive and believe in myself. This school chose me for a reason, I can't let this slip through. I quickly swerve into the closest car park and swing open my car door. Now, the sight I saw next was one I will never forget. She was the most beautiful human being I had ever laid eyes on. My sight stared into her large brown orbs, as if I was being hypnotized. I want to play it cool, so I give her a seductive wink while slamming my car door shut. I don't quite know if she got the message, but she mouthed a few words before backing out and driving off. Wow. I wonder if she is new around here, because I have never seen beauty like that before, ever. I must find her again, no matter how hard I have to look. I must.