P A R T F O U R

Author's Note:

Guys, chapter four got deleted :( I wrote it so long ago I can't remember anything I wrote, so I'll just try make it as good as possible. Thank you also for putting up with my inconstant updating, exams are next week so I plan to publish a chapter tonight and the after exams, i'll update waaaay more often. Good to see everyone likes it so far, feel free to leave comments and give suggestions. x

--------------------------------------------

Finn's P.O.V:

I walk to the large auditorium and up the stairs. I am greeted by an awfully positive, smiley Harvard rep, wearing a blazer and tie. He looks very impressive, so much that I start to rethink why I am here for the 5000th time. He hands me a prospectus and guides me into the hall, filled with rows and rows of my future classmates. The place is buzzing, but you really could cut the tension with a knife. It is a race between us all to see who is the best. Who will win a spot at this amazing school. I graze the isles, looking for an empty seat. After walking up and down numerous times, I spot two open seats. My feet shuffle along the row and I sit my ass down on the seat, taking the backpack off my back and placing it on the extra seat next to me. I take a moment to embrace everything and take a deep breath in. I'm finally here, and I made it on time!

I pull my iPhone from the pocket of my jeans and swipe through Instagram. My phone vibrates and Jack's name pops up on the screen. I swipe right and accept the call as I feel a light tap on the back of my shoulder. "Hold on a second Jack" I say into the microphone as I turn around. What I saw next was unexpected, yet beautiful. I locked eyes with her once again and was mesmerized. She was angelic, and I really can't believe my luck! The girl from the car park is talking to me, Finn Harries. "Hello, hello?" I hear a faint voice say as I come back to focus. "Oh sorry, what did you say?" I reply, feeling as though my face just turned as bright as a beetroot. She let out a giggle before repeating herself, "Is anyone sitting in the seat" she says, pointing at the backpack sitting on the chair next to me. I take a second to process before replying, "no, no, go ahead!" I move my backpack off the seat and don't realize it is wide open. Everything, and I mean everything, spills out of my bag and crashes on the hard, wooden floor. The sound echos around the room before everyone goes silent and stares at me. I have honestly never been so embarrassed before in my life, ever. I turn to face the girl sitting next to me, and see that she is holding in her laughter. She lets go and pisses herself laughing, making me feel even more stink. "Here we go, let's clean this mess up" she said, kneeling on to the ground and picking up my belongings. I bend down and help, stuffing everything back into the pack and sitting back up on the seat. Mr Fitz, the campus leader, taps the microphone and begins his speech. Seems like everything may turn out alright, after all, things can only go up from here.

Mr Fitz concludes his whopping 1 1/2 speech and we all applause in unison. It was a great, education speech, and makes me even keener to leave a good impression. I rethink what he said in my head over and over, remembering as much as possible. I turn to talk to the beautiful girl, just as I see her run out the door. No goodbye, no nothing. Maybe I need to back off. Was I too straight-forward? Too talkative? Too pushy? I stop myself. Maybe this just wasn't meant to be? I got star-struck and didn't even think about the reality. Ghees Finn, why do you always have to mess things up? I sling my bag over my shoulder and get out of there, not turning back or stopping. I need to think, to breathe, to regather. I need time.

Leah's P.O.V:

I can't believe what just happened. The guy I swore I never wanted to see again had to be sitting next to the only spare seat. Talk about unlucky! What he did in the car park was rude, and even though he was super sweet in the briefing, I can't forgive him. I shouldn't forgive him. Should I? Maybe I should. I was a bit bitchy, I don't want him to think badly of me. Maybe I'll just apologize? No harm in that, and then I will go back to distancing myself from him. I can't gain feelings for him. I can't forget about Cameron, I really can't.

*oooooooooo, who is Cameron???*