Brody Nelson X Reader (CSI: Cyber) Best Christmas Ever

It was December 24th. Christmas Eve. Christmas was your favourite time of the year. The snow, trees and lights were home for you. You were on your way to your apartment to get ready for Raven's Christmas Party.

You'd know Raven since you were children. You were both bullied badly and met in your school library. You two then became very close. When your parents had broken up, your dad had taken you with him to England. You were bullied even more than before so you dropped out of school and your love of technology made you become a 'Black Hat." You finally met Raven again when trying to hack into the FBI darter base so you moved back and in with her. You two became a team and became inseparable. You also pulled off some of the biggest Cyber Crimes in the world together. You stayed together even when you were caught by the CSI. Both of you were given a chance to start anew and both of you took it. You both started working for the CSI: Cyber Unit. That was 4 years ago now.

Over the years were at the CSI you developed feelings for a certain 'Ex- Black Hat.' Brody Nelson. Every day you would like him a little bit more and your notion that it was just a phase was pushed further and further into the back of your mind. You had a crush on Brody Nelson.

You sighed as you opened the door and walked into your apartment. Placing your bag down you walked into your room and took out the clothes Raven had told you to wear. It was a black, lacey top and Christmas tree print skirt.

(http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=170746206)

When you tried them on they showed all three of your tattoos. No one knew you had any tattoos except Raven because you always had them covered up.

(https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/cb/16/14/cb1614b2c5149c14e783a92cc44ef90a.jpg)

(http://www.femaletattoosideas.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Rib-Watercolor-Ship-Tattoos-for-Women.jpg)

(https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/86/81/22/8681228b473a90f2fc45d48358d91952.jpg)

"He will not be able to look away," you heard Raven say was you bought the clothes. You got changed and replaced your snake bites with pointy ones instead of hoops. You also replaced your spiral gauge with round ones. You applied a smoky eye to both eyes with some eyeliner and mascara. You then curled your hair and let it flow behind you. You looked yourself up and down and once you were satisfied you grabbed your leather jacket, motorbike helmet and purse and drove to Raven's apartment. You knocked the door and Raven greeted you with a big smile and hug. "Wow (Y/N). You look great and I can see you tattoos. Finally!" she gasped. "Haha. Thanks Ray," You said smiling. "He won't be able to look away," she said smiling. "Oh, haha," you sighed and walked in. You greeted everyone and took off your jacket and hung it up giving them a clear view of all your tattoos. Your friends gasped and you turned around. "What?" you said smirking. "You...you have tattoos?!" questioned Elijah. "Yes. Yes I do," you replied. You looked over at Brody and saw him looking at your tattoos and you blushed. "They look good," you heard him whisper to you. You smiled at him and mouthed a thank you.

As the night wore on you all started handing out gifts. From Raven you were given a pair of Loki earrings as she had the pair of Thor ones. Elijah had gotten you a Marvel characters shirt. Avery had had gotten you a shirt that said, "Tea, Coffee or Meow" because you love cats. Simon had gotten you a Loki helmet ring and a pair of cat earrings and Daniel had gotten you "The Avengers, The Age of Oltron" movie. Last but not least there was Brody.

"(Y/N)...um, c...could you please come outside with me for a moment?" he asked nervously, scratching the back of is neck. "Sure," you replied taking his hand and pulling him outside. Once you were out you both sat on your motorbike as he spoke. "(Y/N)... ever since you came t...to work with the CSI m...my days have been b...brighter," he confessed. You blushed as he took your hand in his. You giggled as you saw his shy personality come out as he continued. "You are b...beautiful, kind and always have me in stitches every time I talk to you. (Y/N)... I...love you and I was... was wondering if you would b...be my girlfriend?" You look up into his brown coloured eyes as he looked into your (e/c) ones. "I would love to Brody," you replied smiling. He smiled and kisses you. You gasped but soon melted into the kiss.

You stopped when you heard clapping and whistling from behind you and turned. There you saw the whole team clapping at you and Elijah giving Raven $20. Brody reached into his vest pocket and pulled out a small box. "Merry Christmas (Y/N)." You opened it and inside was a necklace with an anchor charm. Brody took it out and put it around your neck.

(https://img0.etsystatic.com/000/0/5643327/il_570xN.252006394.jpg)

You hugged and said a thank you and it then started to snow. You smiled and pecked his nose and started pulling him back inside. Just as you reached the door he whispered in your ear, "Raven was right. I couldn't keep my eyes off you," and pulled you inside.

Best Christmas ever.

Hello Everyone.

Hope you like this second one shot. Feel free to request by messaging me or leaving a message in the comments.

Thank you,

Charlie :P