Hiro Hamada X Reader (Big Hero 6) My Little Nerd

Third Person POV

Hiro walked through the halls SFIT with his brother Tadashi. "So you ready little bro?" Tadashi asked ruffling Hiro's hair. Hiro glared at Tadashi and raked his hands through his hair. "You're talking to and ex-bot fighter. Takes a lot more than starting university to rattle me." "Yep. He's nervous," yelled Gogo. Tadashi rolled his eyes and opened the door to Hiro's new lab. "I shall leave you to get used to it," Tadashi said and closed the door.

Your POV

You were late

You were late. You'd been so busy looking after your younger sister that you'd forgotten all about uni. Quickly jumping off your bike you grabbed all your notes and ran inside.

You were 15. You worked three jobs to make sure you had enough money to send your sister to pre-school, you to uni, food, and housing. Your parents had died in a car accident 3 years ago. As you had no other live relatives, you'd had to pack up everything and move into an apartment. You were majoring in Chemistry and Biology. You were working on creating a cure for cancer.

As you were running through the halls, to your lab, you saw Tadashi coming out of the lab next to yours. "TADASHI!" you yelled. "(Y/N)!" he copied and walked up to you. "Could you open my door for me please?" you asked. "I don't know? Can I?" he asked. "Come on Tadashi," you whined. "My arms are going to fall off." Tadashi laughed. "Where's your key?" You wiggled your right arm from under the pile and gave Tadashi the key. As soon as he opened the door you ran to your desk and dropped everything on it. As you turned around to thank Tadashi you felt something brush of fur against your leg and a meow. You slowly looked down and saw your cat Kuro.

Kuro had been suffering from cancer for 2 years. You'd promised you wouldn't try anything on her until you'd perfected the medication. The day before you'd given her one of the tablets before you left.

"Ta...Tadashi can you get Baymax for me?" you whispered. "Pardon?" Tadashi asked. "Can you get Baymax?" you said a little louder. Tadashi stared in confusion but nodded and knocked on the wall. "Hiro. Bring Baymax into the lab next to yours." You stared at him. "Hiro?" "My little brother." As soon as he said that Baymax walked in with a short messy haired boy following behind. In your opinion he was cute. "Hello (Y/N)," Baymax said waving. "Hello, Baymax. Could you please scan Kuro and send the results to my printer?" you asked picking up your cat. "Of course (Y/N). Scanning... Scan complete."

Hiro's POV

I walked behind Baymax into a very clean lab. A girl was standing in front of her desk holding a cat. She had wavy, blue and purple hair and bright blue eyes that were hidden behind black, rimmed glasses. She was beautiful.

As she was talking to Baymax, I nudged Tadashi. "Who is she?" I asked and he smirked. "What?" I asked and I crossed my arms. "Nothing. She's (Y/N) (L/N), majoring in Chemistry and Biology." I looked at her and back to Tadashi and he wrinkled. Then we heard a scream.

Your POV

You walked over to the printer. Picking up the results I took a deep breath and looked. I stared and screamed. Tadashi and Hiro looked at me. "Are you ok?" they both asked worriedly. You laughed and started jumping up and down. "It worked!" you yelled. "It worked!" Tadashi ran over to you and spun you around. "I knew it would work!" he said. "What did?!" asked Hiro. Your door opened and in rushed Gogo, Honey Lemon, Wasabi, and Fred. "What happened?!" "(Y/N) has a working cure for cancer in animals!" Tadashi said. As soon as that was said you were pulled into one large group hug. Best hug ever!

1 Year Later

It's been a year and you're now famous. You were able to make a cancer medication that people are able to take. You'd also grown closer to the little Hamada as he knew your 'problems' and you knew about the team.

It was the annual SFIT end of the year party. What you didn't like about these was that you had to wear formal attire. Yes, it was fancy, but this year you weren't sure if you could go. The babysitter you usually looked after you sister was on holidays so you had no one.

You sighed as you called Hiro's number and went to go make dinner.

"Hello (Y/N)"

"Hey, Hiro..."

"You okay?"

"Yeah. I was just calling to say that I won't be able to make it tonight.

"WHAT?! Why?"

"The babysitter is on holidays and on one else will do it."

"My Aunt can. She loves kids. Just drop her off on the way."

"Are you sure she won't mind?"

"Positive."

"Thanks, Hiro. You're a life saver. See you soon."

You hung up, finished dinner and ran to get ready.

Time Skip

You were outside SFIT in the most formal dress you had

You were outside SFIT in the most formal dress you had. Walking through to doors you spotted Hiro, Tadashi, Gogo, Honey Lemon, Wasabi, and Fred. "Hey guys," you said walking over. "Wow," Hiro said and blushed. "You look amazing (Y/N)," said Wasabi and everyone nodded. You laughed. "You all look great too." You watched as everyone pushed Hiro forwards. "May I have this dance?" he asked and you blushed. "Of course," you said taking his hand. As you danced you saw Hiro's face become more and more serious. You stopped. "Hiro, are you oka..." Suddenly you felt his hands gently grasp your cheeks and something soft on your lips. You blushed like crazy. You placed your arms around his neck and melted into the kiss. Hiro pulled back. "I love you (Y/N)," he said and blushed. "I love you to Hiro," you said and kissed him again. Around the room, you heard cheering so you broke the kiss and buried your head into his neck. He laughed. "My little nerd."

Hallo Everyone!

Sorry about the wait and a different story.

Hope you enjoy!

Feel free to request!

Bye :)