Peter Parker X Reader (The Amazing Spiderman) Best Easter Ever

You'd just broken up with your boyfriend. A box of vanilla ice-cream lay open upon your lap. You stared blankly at the television re-calling yesterday.

-Flashback-

It was the day before Easter and you were coming home from the store with eggs that you and your boyfriend Jace were going to dye

You opened the door quietly as you wanted to surprise him with the eggs. As you crept up the stairs you heard Jace moaning and talking with someone. You walked forward and placed your hand on the door handles. "He's not cheating," you thought to yourself. "HE'S NOT CHEATING!" Turning the handle you came face-to-face with your best friend, Kate, sucking faces with your boyfriend and half of their clothes on the floor. You snickered as they hadn't noticed you yet. Taking an egg in each hand you walked over to them and smashed the eggs on their heads. They screamed and broke apart. "(Y/N," they stuttered/ Kate started scrambling around the room trying to grab her clothes and muttering to herself. "(Y/N), babe," Jayce said. "We can work this out." You walked over and closed the door to stop Kate from getting out. "If you want to walk away like nothing happened than you shouldn't have been here," you said throwing her pants in her face. "You're not getting out of this." You then turned to Jacey. Taking the eggs over you placed them on his lap. He stared at the eggs and smiled. "I knew you couldn't resist me," he said. You smiled. "Your right. I can't. Now I'm going to do something to you so you have to close your eyes." He did so. "Now my hand is about to become acquainted with your face," and before he would register what you said you slapped him. He sat there, stunned. "Have a nice Easter," you said and turned to Kate. "And you...you are not worth my time," you said and walked out.

-End of Flashback-

You remembered coming home and throwing out all the photos of you and Jayce and then fell asleep.

While sitting on the couch your phone was going crazy from the messages coming from your ex-boyfriend and ex-friend. But then you got a phone call from your closest friend. Peter Parker. You knew he was Spiderman as you were the first person he told. You never liked the idea of hum fighting against villains but you understood why he did it. So you answered.

Spidey: Hey Baby Bird. Jayce is really worried. Why aren't you answering him? He won't stop texting me and he NEVER texts he. He hates me.

You gritted your teeth and hung up. You were not in the mood to talk about him today. It was Easter and you were meant to be outside finding chocolate eggs with Jayce. But you weren't. You were at home eating sympathy ice-cream and it wasn't making you feel any better.

Then you smiled as you remembered what he called you. The name Baby Bird appeared when you'd found a baby raven and had taken it home. Peter found out about it when he was visiting and found you running around trying to catch it.

Peter's name appeared on the phone screen.

Spidey: Why'd you hang up? Did I do something wrong because if I did just tell me and I'll...?

Baby Bird: You didn't do anything. It's just Jayce. I found out he cheated on me yesterday.

Spidey: He did what?! Do you want me to kill him because I can? Actually I can't since it's against my job moral but I'm sure I can find someone who can...

You just laughed. It was the first time you'd laughed in a day and you loved it.

Spidey: What? What did I do?

Baby Bird: I love you...

You stopped and froze.

Spidey: I'm s...sorry...what?

Baby Bird: N...nothing...so ....How's your Easter?

Spidey: All right. How are you? You alright? Have you had an egg hunt?

You smiled at how adorable he was...Wait. Why were you thinking this? You didn't like him. Right?

Baby Bird: I'm fine and no...

You heard Peter hang up and you sat there confused. "Maybe he dropped out," you thought and went back to eating the ice cream.

-Time Skip to 2 Hours-

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=195885838

It was lunch and heard a knock on the door. Standing up you walked over and opened it. On the door not was a post-it note. "Come to my house –Peter," it said. You quickly bolted upstairs to change and grabbed your bike. Peter's house was only a few streets down so you got there within 5 minutes. You tossed your bike on the grass and walked to the door. On the door was another post-it note. "The doors open but take the basket on the bench. Then meet me outside. –Peter"

You grabbed the basket and walked outside to find Peter with one last note. You smiled and walked up to him and took it from his hands. "Easter Egg Hunt?" You nodded and hugged him. "Oh wait. There's one more," he said and walked you over to another basket. You picked up the note. "Hey (Y/N), I've wanted to say this for a while now so I'm going to say it straight, but first you have to turn around." You turned around and faced Peter. "(Y/N)." He said. "I love you. I was so annoyed when you chose Jayce over me but I guess that you didn't know but I wanted you to know but I never told you and..." You cut him off and smashed your lips to his and pulled him close. "Does that answer your question?" You asked. Peter laughed and hugged you. "Best Easter Ever," you heard him whisper and you smiled.

Hallo Everyone,

This is a really late Easter special.

I am still working on requests.

Hope you enjoy. :)

Until next time.