Chapter 2

After 3 months of them talking they finally decided to let their parents meet each other. Over thanksgiving break Bella really wanted to see Chris because she missed him so much, she actually became attached. She missed him so much she really felt like she wanted to cry and even almost stole her moms car just to go see him but she didn't. The day of Thanksgiving Bella and Chris planned on seeing each other then but Bella's mom told her to just wait until the next day because thanksgiving was a day to spend with the family so she and Chris waited another day. Bella told Chris how excited she was to finally see him after a few weeks and he was just as excited as she was.
When the day finally came Bella's mom went out to the store with her grandmother and was gone for awhile. Bella was getting scared that she was not going to make it to his house in time and that it would be too late. So Bella asked her stepdad if he could take her to Chris house and he actually said yes and told her to go get dressed. Bella heart started racing so fast because she wasn't expecting that. Chris got really happy and sent her his address and he started to clean before she was on the way.
On the way to Chris her stepdad asked her were they dating and she told him no not yet they just talk but really they were already dating actually a few days before that. Chris and Bella were at the movies and in the middle of him kissing her he asked her "would you be my girl ?" and of course Bella said "yes". Bella was so excited to get to Chris house she gave him the wrong address and it took them a minute to get there so her stepdad called Chris and Chris gave him the right directions, Bella felt a little embarrassed. Once Bella and her stepdad pulled up to the house Bella heart started racing because she was so nervous to actually meet his parents. She was scared that they would not like her for some reason.
Once Bella and her stepdad went inside they started conversation with Chris parents and Chris as well. Bella knew her stepdad could talk a lot and that is exactly what he did. Chris kind of got tired of standing and called Bella over to him and took her to his basement. Bella was amazed at this basement because he had everything in it. Bella and Chris sat on Chris couch and started laughing and talking about everything and was just having a great time together for at least an hour. Once Chris started to kiss Bella he took her phone out her hand and place it on the floor.
     He picked her up and put her on his lap while they were kissing. Chris then picked her up and took her to his bathroom because he didn't want his parents to walk in on them doing anything. Bella already knew what was about to happen so she was prepared. They took each other's clothes off while kissing and then Chris turned Bella around and bent her over. Bella didn't realize how big Chris dick size was until he put it in.
     After 10 minutes of them having sex Chris took Bella back to the couch. He gave her this look in her eyes like he wanted her to do something and she already knew what it was. Bella had never gave head to anybody ever so she was a little nervous, a lot actually. Bella started to give him head and Chris couldn't believe it. His eyes rolled to the back of his head because he didn't think it was going to be as good as it was considering the fact she never did it before.
     Chris couldn't take how good it was anymore so he placed Bella on her back. He started to stroke her long and hard and she started to moan so much he took his hand and put it over her mouth because he didn't want his parents to hear them. Bella didn't want him to stop because it felt too good to her. Chris picked her up and they sat on the couch and Bella started to ride him. Chris eyes rolled to the back of his head once again because she was doing it so good and while riding him she started to suck on his neck and once she started to do that Chris couldn't do anything but sit there and take it. Bella wouldn't stop so he had to quickly hold her waist and stop her for like 10 seconds before he came in her.
Bella started riding again for a good 5 minutes but Chris was about to cum so he told her to give him head again and then jack him off. Chris kept telling her to go faster and harder and that's exactly what she did. He finally came and when he did he couldn't do anything but sit there and look Bella in her eyes. Chris couldn't believe how good their sex was, he couldn't do anything but look her in her eyes. After they finished they took a nap before it was time for his parents to take her home.