8- Just one more day

Robin couldn't see much, as the Queen was standing on the other side of the room, but he recognised a figure inside the mirror. Before he could think anything more, she turned to face him.

"Oh, hello Robin", she said somewhat annoyed.

"Hello, your majesty, I didn't mean to interrupt.", he said politely.

"No, it's ok. Have you finally come to a decision about my offer?", she immediately asked him.

From the earlier conversation Robin assumed she didn't want to do that, but the fact that did showed me how big and important that 'secret'  was.

"I haven't made up my mind yet, so I need you to answer some of my questions if that's okay, your majesty."

"It depends on the questions.", she replied and he gathered all his courage to deal with her.

"First of all, does the role of 'The Wizard of Oz' go along with responsibilities, and if it does what kind?"

"You'll just be a wizard. And it means you'll help me with some 'problems' I have."

"Okay, that was my next question. Who are your enemies?"

"See, I said it depends on the question, so that's not something I'm going to answer. They're some people who want to prevent my actions for this kingdom."

"Fair enough. So, next and last question. Will I be able to do ANYthing with the magic you'll teach me. I mean like find someone or heal them or gain power?", he needed to give more examples, so she wouldn't suspect anything about Regina.

"Yes, yes and maybe. But I don't think you want to try to gain power since there are already enough powerful wizards in our land. Is that okay with you?", she said.

"Yes, your majesty."

"Good. Now can you please decide?"

"Just one more day, your majesty. One more day.", Robin said and bowed to her as he left the room.

She has enemies, so I'm doing good if I help her. Plus magic can bring me closer to Regina and my men. And a few tricks won't hurt anyone. It's settled then. Tomorrow I'll tell her I can be that 'Oz' she wants me to.

Suddenly another thought crossed his mind. Who was that in the mirror? He could tell it was a girl and she seemed familiar. She was lying down next to a guy in a valley full of poppies. She had dark hair with loose curls.

Oh no. No no no. This can't be. Regina.

He now seemed more determined to become a sorcerer.

Just a filler chapter, I know it's too short sorry. I hope it's not complicated and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. OQ meeting in two/three chapters, sorry. Next update will be when I have wifi again.

-Kal xx