Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Summary: Anne adopted Harry when he was five years old.

He had been beaten and abused.

At the age of sixteen just the scars tell about his history.

When he moves to Doncaster he meets Louis, Niall, Liam and Zayn.

A new chapter of his life begins.

Disclaimer: This is fiction, it's not real! I do not own the real people in this story! Nor do I make any profit from this work!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Louis! Looouuuuu! Lou bear!"

Louis groaned and squezzed his eyes shut, his ears were ringing and the sunlight that was flooding in the room was blinding him, apparently some evil person had opened the curtains.

He tried to turn around in his bed, but failed because of the weight on top of him.

"Louis? Are you awake?"

The high-pitched voice from atop of him asked, this time poking his cheek with one of her small, chubby fingers.

He really wanted to ignore the girl on his chest, but his brain had already decided to work and remembered him, that this was his little sister and that he had to treat her well. Everyone in his family knew that he hated to stand up early and they figured out that the only way to get him out of the bed without being bitten or yelled at was sending one of his little sister and so one of them was coming in his bed every morning and although he really should be used to it already, he really wasn't.

"Let me sleep, Fizzy!"

He groaned and slung one arm over his eyes to keep the bright sunlight away from his eyes.

"Mum said you have to stand up and make us breakfast!"

The little girl demanded with her arms crossed over her chest.

"I will. But not right now!"

He answered, with the intention to make her go away and forget about waking him, so that he could get a few more minutes of sleep. It had worked quite a lot of times and although it had always ended with him being late for school, in his opinion it had been worth the extra minutes of wonderful, peaceful slumber he had gotten that days.

"You always say that!"

Another voice said.

"And you promised me to make pancakes for breakfast today!"

Louis squinted and turned his head towards the door.

"Go away, Lottie!"

He groaned after spotting the oldest of his sisters in the door frame and grabbed two of the many pillows that were laying in his bed, one to throw it at the precocious 10 years old girl and one to press it into his own face. Maybe they would go away from him if he would keep ignoring them.

"Do you promise that you will be up in ....like.." Lottie looked at the watch on her wrist. "Ten minutes?"

Louis moved the pillow away from his face and nodded eagerly.

"Promised!"

"Ok. But be aware: I'll check on you!"

The blonde girl warned before leaving the room.

Louis sighed relieved before turning his head towards the seven year-old that was still laying next to him.

"Your sister is the devil, isn't she?"