Chapter 8

Chapter 8 

Summary: Anne adopted Harry when he was five years old. 

He had been beaten and abused. 

At the age of sixteen just the scars tell about his history. 

When he moves to Doncaster he meets Louis, Niall, Liam and Zayn. 

A new chapter of his life begins. 

Disclaimer: This is fiction, it's not real! I do not own the real people in this story! Nor do I make any profit from this work!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Harry?" 

It was later that afternoon and Harry had just started reading one of the new books he had bought in his favourite book store in Chesire before moving to Doncaster. 

"I'm in my room." 

He answered, loud enough to be heard by Anne, who was still standing in the hallways after entering the house.  

She made an approving sound and rustled around with her keys, then he heard her coming up the stairs.  

Harry sighed, closed the book he was holding in his hands and sat up.  

He knew that she wanted to talk about something, either that or she was about to persuade him to leave his room.  

It was always the same: She was always worried and tried to push him and help him with his social awkwardness. And he knew she loved him and the pushing was meant in a good way, but it was still pushing and it was still hard to deal with. 

He tried to figure out what she could want to talk about this time, but she was already knocking at his door. 

"Can I come in?" 

She asked while peering in the room. 

"Yeah.." 

He answered and pushed the blanket he was wrapped into further up to his shoulders. 

She entered the room with a smile and kissed his forehead before she sat down on the bed next to him. 

"How was the shopping?" 

He asked her, hoping he could distract her from whatever she wanted to talk about. 

"Good. I met Niall's mum and a few of our other neighbours." She said. 

A few seconds later she started laughing. 

"One woman invited us to her garden party before I even could say hello! This place is full of crazy people!"  

Harry let out a laugh, that was exactly the impression of Doncaster he had gotten the last days, especially after meeting Niall, Louis, Liam, Zayn today. 

"Who?" He asked. 

"Who what?" Anne asked while looking at him in confusion. 

"Who invited us?" He asked again and rolled his eyes. 

"Ahh! Ermm... Jay Tomlinson!" She exclaimed, finally understanding what he was asking for. 

"Friendly woman with a bunch of kids. She mentioned that she has a son at your age. Lucas or Lewis or something like that." 

"Louis?" 

Harry asked, eyes wide open in shock. 

Could it really be Louis? Was he invited to a party in Louis Tomlinsons garden?