Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Summary: Anne adopted Harry when he was five years old.

He had been beaten and abused.

At the age of sixteen just the scars tell about his history.

When he moves to Doncaster he meets Louis, Niall, Liam and Zayn.

A new chapter of his life begins.

Disclaimer: This is fiction, it's not real! I do not own the real people in this story! Nor do I make any profit from this work!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wake up! The sun is shining!" Anne sang while she entered Harry's room. Harry groaned and mumbled in his pillow: "Mum! I don't want to go, let me sleep!"

It was Monday morning and Harry's first day at the new school. He hadn't slept well and felt sick. "No! Stand up. Niall will be here in a few minutes."

She left the room.

Harry sighed and stood up. It wouldn't make sense to stay in bed. He dressed himself and visited the bathroom before he entered the kitchen. Niall was already there and drank tea with Anne.

Harry mumbled a sleepy "Good Morning." and went to the counter to grab the cereal and a bowl.

Niall smiled. "Good Morning, sleepy head!" Harry groaned and sat down at the table to pour milk in his cereals. This boy was way to cheerful in the morning. Anne laughed before she asked: "Niall do you want to eat something, too?" Niall was hungry all the time, but he didn't want to be a burden.

"No, thanks!"

"Are you sure? I could make pancakes!" He loved pancakes, but he stayed determined.

"I don't want to be a burden." Anne shook her head.

"Don't be silly! I will make pancakes for you."

The pancakes were one of best things Niall had ever eaten.

After they finished eating Harry went upstairs to get his backpack. They said goodbye to Anne and left the house. The way to school wasn't long, but Harry had to get his timetable and the other stuff. He was tensed and his stomach was in knots. He was going to enter a building full of people and they would all stare at him. He hated it when people stare at him, he preferred to be in the background.

Niall sympathised with him, he seemed to feel that Harry was nervous and uncomfortable.

"Do you want me to walk you to the office?"

Harry smiled slightly.

"Y-Yeah, that would be great." They entered the school building. Niall was greeted by several school mates, but he kept walking down the hallway to the office. Harry felt the stares he had expected and looked down on the floor, his curls in his face.

They continued walking, Niall next to him, but two steps ahead.

Harry wasn't really paying attention to his surroundings, he was in his own world and tried to concentrate on breathing to fight off the panic, but suddenly out of the nowhere he bumped into someone and fell backwards to the floor. His head crashed on the tiles and for a moment everything went black. The pain was shooting through his body and it took a few seconds for his vision to clear. He blinked, Niall and a boy with beautiful blue eyes were looking down at him worried.

"Are you okay?" Niall squeaked.

Harry nodded carefully and Niall breathed a sigh of relief before he reached out to help him up. And while Harry and the stranger were still standing around awkwardly Niall had already started to collect Harry's things from the floor.

He handed them over to Harry and asked:

"Ok?"

Harry nodded again and mumbled an inaudible:

"T-Thanks."

The other boy still kept staring at him without saying a word.

Why?

Suddenly he began to speak.

"I'm sorry! Are you sure you I haven't hurt you?"

Harry flinched, he hadn't expected that the boy would speak to him.

He opened his mouth, but no words came out and so he just nodded and let Niall answer for him:

"Don't worry, Tomlinson. He'll be fine."

The other boy nodded and stuttered:

"I...uum..okay...bye?"

Niall slung an arm around Harry's shoulders and started to walk him to the office.

"Bye, Louis!"

he said over his shoulder.

They walked for a minute before Niall started smirking.

"W-What's up?" Harry asked.

"Oh nothing, I just haven't seen Louis Tomlinson in that state. He was completely baffled!"

Niall was laughing by now.

Harry blushed.

"That was great! He was completely taken aback."

Niall laughed the whole way to the office.