chapter 6: Dreams...

We were on the road again, this time I was driving, talk about boring, the road had went from nice smooth pavement to old dirt road in the woods it was bad enough the radio stopped working, very creepy but lucky for me the sun was coming up and the sun made the forest have a beautiful golden glow, there was a fork in the road, "should I turn right or left?" as soon as those words left my lips it was deja vu all over again, a ford f150 came in on my right and sent the black SUV flying to the left, "Ana!" Michelle cried as the SUV skid across the street to the other side, only to me it was all in slow motion, the words leaving my mouth brought me back to my wedding day, instead of me driving Sebastian was driving and we had come just left the church we were on our way to spend our honeymoon in the forest in our beautiful log cabin. Staying in the cabin was his little surprise for me, I remembered the beautiful white gown I was wearing and the way, he had looked at me as I had said I do, we had slowed down to see if we should turn left or right, and he had asked me, I said it didn't matter as long as wherever he was taking me I was with him and I would be happy. A large meat truck hadn't seen us slow down, it was to late for him to stop anyways but as he tried his tires popped, the steering wheel went out of control, WHAM! The truck came in contact with my right side considering I was in the passenger seat I would've been crushed, luckily for me Sebastian had seen the truck, and speed up, causing it to hit the tail of our truck and barely missing the passengers seat, sending the truck swirling out of place and we tumbled and rolled into the woods, my chest was burning my breathing was incredibly shallow, I tried concentrating on making a force filed around us, I couldn't do it the car was too wide to get the both of us, I looked up at him, "I love you", he said as he grabbed me and tucked me inside of him, protecting me from glass, and any other thing that was being crushed as our truck rolled to the side of the rode. "Shit" He said as he let go of me, he was pulled away from me, I got up and looked at my white dress it was no longer white it was dirty stained, with blood & it wasn't mine our truck was crushed the roof had caved in and there no longer was a passengers seat, it looked like a wall on the drivers side,I looked around the truck was laying on its side making it hard for me to get out, Sebastian was outside laying on the ground face down, "Sebastian?" I cried out.I pulled at my legs but I couldn't get up, the long tail of the dress was keeping me from going over to my husband, I pulled harder no longer caring if the dress ripped or not, surprisingly the dress was incredibly strong and I had to keep tugging, a large tall figure stood in front of Sebastian watching him, I could only see the stiletto, so there wasn't much to see as the sun started to go down," Hey can you, help me?" The stiletto looked at me all I had to squint to see anything, but the unknown man replied with, "no." As they stared at me there eyes began to glow a yellow color, large canines started to form in his smile, his hands became large balls of fluff, and he just stood there smiling at me as he began to shift, " You're a lycan." The man smiled and started to walk my way, but he was stopped by my husbands hand griping on to his ankle, " Leave her alone. " He said while digging his claws into his ankle,while growling menacingly. I took this opportunity to start tearing up the tail of my dress, finally being able to pull my legs out, it was too late,the lycans claws were firmly wrapped around my husbands neck, his legs a couple feet off the ground,right before snapping my husbands neck, the lycan looked right at me, he smiled just before dropping my now dead husband on the floor,"pity, thought he would put in more of a fight."
I crawled out the window, while the lycan watched me with amusement.

"HEY! Is that man okay", said the man from the truck that hit us, interrupting us from our stare down.

"Move along human, can you not see this lady's husband is dead, she clearly needs time alone" he said with a smirk playing on his lips. The lycan was incredibly fast, his large sharp claws came down on the humans neck tearing off his head in seconds. I was astonished at how ruthless this guy was, not caring about anything eliminating everything from stopping him from his prey, me. I was his prey, he wanted me,dead I could see it in his eyes, the horrible things he would do, my husband gave his life for me and all I could do was watch helplessly, I felt the lycans hot breath on my neck,I was distracted & his arm snaked around my waist," So... now that your single why not mingle with a real man, what was an sexy I would say...20 year old girl doing with that leech?" He groaned "huh?" as he pressed himself onto my back," my-my this dress fits you perfectly, oh god you're perfect nice round ass, and perky breasts." I felt his manhood poke my back, as he put his hands on my body, I felt hot wet tears running down my face as I thought of what was to come, I couldn't believe out of all the days it has to be on my wedding day, the news reports I could see them already, 20 year old girl found naked in woods rapped and murdered along with what appears to be her husband, on her wedding day.