im alivee!!

Dante's P.o.v

I heard the door open and close, then someone shuffling around. Why in the world would Blake come to my room at...looking at the clock 3:35 am. I groan in pain I'm not gonna deal with him. As I drift into a dark slumber, a faucet is turned on the water sounds louder and closer by the minute...silence it stops. I feel the bed dip,by the freshly added weight, Blake gets closer and closer until he's hovering over me,minty breath fanning my face. I open one eye to see what the hell he's doing when, two large breasts are in my face,wide eyed I look up Dark brown wavy hair is covering their face. I look at their extended arm trying to turn on the light.
"Let me do it. I have longer arms."
Looking down at me is Anastasia,"sorry didn't mean to wake you I just cant see and the light switch didn't turn on so you have to do it manually." she stuttered.
Turning on the light bulb I realize she's wearing a loose white v-neck and a pair of black basketball shorts,which clung to her curves with the slightest movement,"goodnight."
I got on my side trying to get comfortable, put the pillow over my head,I could only sleep in total darkness otherwise forget it. I heard the water faucet turn on again,ignoring it I drifted back to sleep.

I was awoken once again by the sound of water,as I got up off the bed and headed to bathroom there was a fog in the air making it hard to see,my feet were cold and wet as I got closer to the white door, wait a minute wet? I looked down and saw water was gushing out from underneath the door. As I got closer I heard a loud groan and a splash,then another.
"No. It cant- you can't be",the feminine voice hoarse,and in pain.
I reached for the door handle when- "NOO! STOP LET ME GO!"
Suddenly my eyes open and I jolt up out of bed,it was a dream just a dream I muttered to my self. "No it can't be...Sebastion!"
I nearly break my neck from whiplash. Its Anastasia, she's squirming, tossing over, kicking, screaming in pain, I notice she didn't sleep on the bed she was on the reclinable couch. Was she having a nightmare? 'You fool got to her! She's clearly in pain help her wake her up! Do something don't just stand there!'
Eventually I listen to the little voice, once her screams worsened. I grab her and lightly slap her her to wake her up and realize she was freezing,picking her up bridal style she wakes up her arms hook around my neck she was shaking uncontrollably.
"Shh. Its okay. It was just a bad dream . Everything is gonna be okay",I said trying to sooth her.

"Hes gone, they took him." she muttered still half asleep while clinging on my shoulder.

"Hes gone, gone" she repeated, while I cradled her in my arms. Once she had fallen asleep slowly I put her in bed next to me,covering her up, I had noticed two necklaces one had a ribbon like gold cross with encrypted writing looked like it was in Latin, on the other was two wedding rings, both the same silver like color, were these the same ones from the other day? & who was the so called Sebastian guy I kept hearing about, did he have something to do as to why Anastasia was so cold hearted, why she had killed the entire Lycan population if he did where was he? I questioned myself, as I drifted back to sleep.

WARNING 3RD POV WILL SHIFT IN.

"Dante.hey cutie wake up, I thought I should thank you for last night." As I looked at her she was wearing a see through white button up shirt,she wasn't wearing anything else,she looked incredibly sexy.