CHAPTER 30: Oh hell no.

♥I KNOW YOU DON'T HAVE TO TELL ME LAST CHAPTER WAS SOOO CHEESY I HATE CHEESINESS. But, I had to do that way sorry not sorry.

Thanks for the sweet comments IASKEDFORLONGONESBUTYOUGUYSJUSTCOMMENTSHORTSTUFFEXCEPTFOR @1D_ROX_UR_SOX who commented a long amazing comment

@littlemixer10 yes you're a genius

Well, I decided I wasn't going to ask "10 comments for the next chapter" since I feel bad for the ones who aren't even able to recieve 1 vote.

AND I'M A NICE WOMAN.

Oh well ladies, gentle men, ponies and unicorns. Hope you laik dis. Ay lav yu.

btw @Pkayy4300 yer awesome.♥

[Jade's POV]

-"Aaaaaaw", I said.

-"I missed you", Perrie said, while they pulled apart from the kiss and hugged.

-"I missed you too... Perrie", Zayn said, making distance.

-"W-What's wrong?", Perrie asked, worried.

-"Why did you cheat on me", Zayn asked, serious.

-"I didn't, Tasha made this rumour because I sort of ruined her plan of taking Harry away and Leigh also kicked he ass", Perrie said.

-"Okay... But I have you", Zayn said, smiling widely and hugging her tight.

-"Guys, this is really sudden but Perrie, Leigh, Jesy and I are competing in the X Factor... With eachother.", I said.

-"Holly lolly, she's right", Jesy said.

-"Uh oh", Leigh-Anne said.

-"Let's make a promise. If only some of us get through, or none of us get through, or only one of us doesnt et through or gets through, our friendship will stay the same.", I said.

-"Pinky promise!", Leigh said.

-"Pinky promise!", we all said.

...

-"Harry I'm going to go look if we have mail okay?", I said, putting my boots on.

-"Okay!", he said.

I went down the elevator and went to the mailboxes.

-"Good afternoon", I said to the .

-"Hello miss", he said.

I walked up to the mail boxes and found a couple of letters.

A letter of light stuff about our apartment, a letter from some fans of One Direction, some mail from my mum and...

-"What is this", I said, whispering while I closed the mailbox and walked towards the elevator.

I ripped-open the black envelope and read what was inside.

"Hey Ariel. I saw you performing for the X Factor. Nice job, you're like an Ariel, beautiful with a fantastic voice. By the way, I'm still watching.

Black x"

Of course this is from Joe. Joe Black is his name.

I shivered and ripped the paper into pieces and threw it away.

-"I'm back", I said, handing Harry the fan letters.

-"Are you okay? You look pale", Harry said, recieving the letters.

-"Yeah I'm fine", I lied. Actually, I'm creeped out.

-"Good", he said.

I walked into my room and read the letters from my mum:

"Hello sweetheart, I miss you. Hope you're having a great time, I will go some day to visit you... I mean, I have to, I'm your mother!! Also, no unny business between you and your boyfriend right? I still can't believe I let you go with someone I haven't really met yet. I'm mad at myself, but if that's what makes you my happy babygirl, then I'm happy for you daughtie.

Missing and loving you,

Norma, your mummy"

And the other one said:

"Hello Jade! I saw you on TV this afternoon! Babygirl you're so talented... That audition was a great idea. I knew you would someday have to show off your talent and that incredible voice you've got beautiful daughtie.

Missing and loving you,

Norma, your mummy"

I love when my mummy calls me babygirl or daughty or sweetheart or honey.

It just makes me so emotional...

-"Jade", Harry said.

-"Ay knock the door Styles!", I said, frowning while I wiped my tears away.

-"Sorry babygirl", he said. That made me cry more.

-"What did I do?", Harry said.

-"Nothing, nothing.. My mummy used to call me that and it just makes me emotional, I miss her", I said.

-"Aw...", he said, hugging me while I hugged him back.

-"How about we go to the mall? I would like to get you something", Harry said.

-"Okay, but I'm getting you something too", I said.

-"Yeah sure. I don't think so", he said, winking at me. Oh no Styles, you ain't no getting nowhere without a gift from meh. Oh hell no.

♥YOU WILL BE IN THE STORY!

...

IF YOU DO THE ACTIVITY.

As you can see, Niall doesn't have a girlfriend.

Well, if you want to b HIS GIRLFRIEND you must PARYICIPATE.

It's pretty simple! :

-BUY A POLAR BEAR

-FIND A RAINBOW

-SWIM WITH A SHARK

no.

These are the real steps:

- #MakeMeLaugh

YOU HAVE TO COMMENT JOKES OR ANYTHING ELSE TO MAKE ME LAUGH MY ASS OFF. THIS WILL TAKE TWO CHAPTERS. YOU HAV TO COMMENT AS MANY JOKES AS POSSIBLE FOR THIS CHAPTER, THEN WHEN I UPLOAD THE NEXT OME YOU ALSO HAVE TO COMMENT JOKES AND BLAH.

WHEN I UPLOAD THE NEXT CHAPTER AFTER THAT, I'LL SAY WHO THE WINNER WAS.

STARTS FROM NOW!