CHAPTER 53: And the winner is...

♥Hi peeps :)

Yay! I updated!

Please vote and comment!

And also, just to not make anything so complicated I did change some things in the X Factor part. I can't write every detail, so I'm going to jump to the very final performance.

Enjoy♥

-"I'm so damn nervous", I said, shaking of nervousness.

-"Come on. We will do this.", Jesy said. We grabbed our hands and comfidently walked out of the backstage, and into the huge stadium.

People were cheering loudly and I was already sweating. My hands were humid against Perrie's and Jesy's.

It was dark, and we positioned ourselves and watched as the spotlights blinded our eyes. Everything was dark except for us.

I took a drep breath, closing my eyes and letting the music get into my nerves.

Then I sang.

"There's still a little bit of your taste in my mouth,

There's still a little bit of you laced with my doubt,

It's still a little hard to say.. What's going on"

I wasn't shaking anymore. Actually, I was feeling better than ever. I felt confident and inspired by the words I was singing.

Then Perrie sang.

"There's still a little bit of your ghost, your witness,

There's still a little bit of your face I haven't kissed,

You step a little closer each day

that I can't say what's going on..

Stones taught me to fly,

Love taught me to lie,

Life taught me to die,

So it's not hard to fall, when you float like a cannonball..."

And there it went. The music was clearly pouring into the audience's ears. I could see people tearing a bit and the judges (specially Tulisa) becoming emotional.

"There's still a little bit of your song in my ears,

There's still a little bit of your words I long to hear.."

Leigh sang.

"You step a little closer to me,

So close I can't see what's going on. ."

Jesy sang with her raspy, sexy and incredible voice.

The rest of the song just went beautifully. The back up singers were amazing, and made everything sound better amd stronger. We harmonized and made more than half of the public cry.

Even Tulisa, who looked more than proud.

-"Girls! I'm getting emotional, Tulisa's getting emotional, you're getting emotional, the reason why we're getting emotional is because four little pop princesses have been born! This is the next big girl band!", Louis said. He kept complimenting us, same with Kelly, Gary and Tulisa (who teared and told us how proud she was).

After compliments and cheers, it was time to see who was the winner.

-"Things happen so fast...", I said, squeezing Leigh's hand, which I was holding.