CHAPTER 70: Maybe too much

♥Did you guys realize? LAST CHAPTER WAS 69 GAHAHHAHAHA

Anyway. I just wanted to remind all of you guys that I am proud of y'all. Either if you guys have daily problems or not, I am proud of you for being alive and existing. Thank you for breathing the air of this planet. Thank you for staying strong. Always keep in mind that I care. There are always people out there that care about you, okay?

Remember, you might be 10, 14 or 18 years old and have bad days but if you put your life onto a scale you'll see that the years you have lived are not even the half of your entire lifetime.

Everything will be fine. You are perfect and if someone tells you otherwise they can go get a blowjob from a shark.

Okay guys, sorry for not updating any sooner btw. I have been having my own problems as well, but it's no big deal and kinda stupid. so yea. goodbye enjoy♥

Finally, the warmth I was so longing to recieve flooded back into me. I didn't care if it was a dream or not, I was going to enjoy it.

I hummed and wrapped my arms around his waist as hard as I could.

-"I am so, so sorry babygirl... So sorry", his husky voice said, sliding his hand through my hair repeatedly.

I pressed my face into his chest and let the tears fall free out of my eyes. His white shirt was wet, and his tattoos were marking through. I leaned my head onto his muscly torso and traced my fingers through the butterfly patterns.

-"I was dying without you", he said. Is he crying?

I looked up and admired his flawless features; his soulful, teary eyes staring down at mine.

-"Your hair is damp", was all that came through my mouth.

He let out a  chuckle and kissed my forehead.

My heart was beating fast and my body was weak for some reason, as if I was actually having a panic attack inside.

Without a word, I pulled him into the apartment and grabbed my sweater.

I gently rubbed it against his loose curls while standing on my tip-toes and realized, this was no dream.

[Harry's POV]

Her gentle touch was all I needed to know that she had forgiven me.

She was attempting to dry my hair with her sweater. My babygirl looked so cute... So perfect.

I glanced down and realized she was wearing my sweater.

-"You're wearing my sweater", I said, grinning broadly. She suddenly stopped drying my head and dropped the sweater on the sofa.

-"I'm sorry, I'll take it off", she said, lifting the hem of the clothing.

I mean, I liked when she undressed for me. What guy doesn't?

-"No, keep it on", I insisted though.

She hesitated and looked down; she seemed like the Jade from highschool I had fallen in love with.

So shy and insecure, yet so adorable and sweet.

I pursed my hands on hers and removed them from the sweater.

-"I like how it looks", I assured.

She gave me a smile and I looked behind her.

There was a box of Jaffacakes, and tiny pieces of biscuits scattered on the floor and sofa.

-"What...", I questioned.

All she did was stumble onto her knees and gather the biscuit crumbs from the floor.