CHAPTER 46: Stuart

♥Heyo pretty ones ^-^

How ye all dowen? Tell meee

Oh poo how long did that take? Is it too hard to reach 100 votes? Was I being harsh with ye?

I know you can do it chubby lil cupcakes!

Well, thanks for the ones who considered the last "chapter"... There will be a dedication for you at the end of this chapter x

By the way, shoutout to the story "Change Your Life" by LITTLEMIXING2013, at least read the beginning of the story please. You know how much that might mean to the writer.

Orite now,

Enjoy♥

-"What do we dooo", I groaned, desperately.

-"I don't know... How did that kitty get here?", Harry said.

-"That's what I'm trying to desipher!", I said.

-"Maybe we can... Push it down and grab him from the apartment that is right under us?", he suggested.

-"What if we don't grab the kitty and it falls  six floors down to the cold, hard ground?", I said.

[A/N: "now I'm lying on the cold hard ground, AAH!"  ugh sorry. By the way, they live on the 7th floor]

-"It won't happen Jade", he said.

-"Let's try to think of another plan please", I said.

-"Alright...", he said.

-"How about we make a whole on the glass?", I said.

-"Don't be ridiculous! We are not spies trying to get the huge diamond from a museum", Harry laughed.

-"You're right, you're right... Me and my imagination are fantastic", I said.

-"Yup", he said.

-"Hm...", I said.

-"Can we try our plan?", Harry said.

-"It's not a trying thing Hazz, it's a do it or not thing. If we fail the first time, there won't be a second time", I said.

-"Let's give it a shot", he said.

I made an insecure face.

-"Ummm...... Fine", I said.

-"Okay. I'll go downstairs and ask our kind-of neighbours if I could go in to save a kitty. You will listen through the window when I call, okay?", he said.

-"Okay! Now let's save the kitty!", I said, pointing at the window.

In which there was no kitty.

-"GAAAH!!!", I screamed.

-"WHERE THE FUCK DID IT GO?!", Harry said, freaking out.

The doorbell rang.

-"I'll go", I said.

I walked to the door thinking of the poor little cat.

I opened the door with a sorrowful face.

-"Hi! Excuse me, is this your cat?", a guy said.

-"Yes!", I said.

It wasn't really my cat, but it was the cat that was trapped on our window.

-"I heard some meow's and I looked out the window and right then I saw the kitty falling down so I catched it, thankfully", he said.

-"Thank you so much!", I said, hugging him.

I don't know why I was feeling so happy. The kitty was saved! I don't know why I was so glad it didn't die... It wasn't even my cat. But it was precious. And it almost died and it's safe in our hands now.