CHAPTER 67: True words

♥Heyyyheyeheyheyeyagyeheusgdhshs

thanks for all the lovely comments and everything <3 I feel like sometimes I ask too much from you?

I dunno, maybe. But I'm that sassy.

Aaaanyway, hope you are liking this story ^-^ Hendall broke up and everything so good things are coming ahead.

PLEASE GO TO MY INSTAGRAM @happydrunkniall I MADE A VIDEO WHICH I AM REALLY PROUD OF. IT'S ABOUT THIS FANFIC HEHE

BY THE WAY. TO THE ONES WHO FOLLOWED @MOTAS_MOTAVATORS I MADE A HUGE MISTAKE. IT'S @MOTASMOTAVATORS OK? UNFOLLOW THE OTHER ONE OR IDK. THANKS.

But anyway, I considered that 170 was too much to ask for. So yeah. Here goes the update.

k enjoy♥

I pushed the sharp knife against my skin and stopped before it cut through my skin.

Do you really want to do this? Does this make you a stronger person?

I shook my head as tears pushed through my eyelids and sweat drops streamed down my face.

Stop now. Stop.

The power of my body was bigger though.

-"I'm sorry", I cried to myself.

[Jesy's POV]

-"Damn it!", I groaned, hanging up the phone and throwing it on the passenger's seat.

The car roared its engine and dodged the other disturbing cars like a snake.

-"Move dip-thong! I have a friend to save!", I protested, banging on the horn and putting my head out the window.

The guy showed me his middle finger, but that was the least of my concerns at that moment.

-"Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck", I whispered and drived as fast and legally as I could.

I finally got to the building and parked infront of the main entrance, which was only for buses, taxis or limousines.

I climbed off the car, looked at the entrance and locked my limo, also known as my truck.

Such a badass.

I ran towards the elevators and cursed as I saw the sign: OUT OF SERVICE.

-"Really?!", I shouted and motioned my hands towards the elevator while looking at an old lady who was passing through the hallway.

-"I'm sorry", I apologized, and she stared at me with her eyebrows furrowed.

I jogged seven floors up the stairs and begged that it wasn't too late.

I slammed open the stairs-door and banged on Jade's apartment.

-"Jade open up!", I called.

I pressed my ear on the door and heard her slight sobs.

-"Pickle, please open the door", I groaned.

I breathed heavily and turned the doorknob to find that it was open all the time.

-"Oh", I said, and immediately went into the kitchen where I heard Jade's sobs.

-"Oh no", I said, as I saw blood drops on the floor.

-"Stop it!", I shouted, and she dropped the knife, hands trembling. Thankfully, there was only one small cut.

-"I didn't mean to", she cried, as I let her lean on my buxom body.