Chapter 0

So this is my first Fanfic. (thiat i am really excited about and will continue) let me know what you think? 

*Flashback* 

It was last year for my birthday, I was sitting with my friends and family opening my gifts. I was down to the last one. it was a card from my parents, and I sure wasn’t expecting what was in the card. I opened the card and sandwiched in it was 4 pieces of paper, tickets to be exact. I examined them and as I was reading ‘One Direction’ I just froze. my jaw dropped and I couldn’t move. 

“WHat is it?” Julianna my best-friend asked as she reached for the tickets. 

“Uhhhh....ehhh...ahhh....” was all I could answer. I was still in shock and hadn’t moved. 

“YOU GOT 4 TICKETS TO SEE ONE DIRECTION NEXT SUMMER AT HERSHEY” Julianna screamed becoming as shocked as I was. Slowly I was starting to come back to the real world and process what was just said. 

“Is this real? Someone pinch me.” I thought aloud. Moments later I was pinched by my sister, bringing me back to reality once more. I took the tickets from Julianna and reread them to confirm what I had read before. ‘One Direction Floor B Row 2 Seats 10 11 12 and 13 July 6, 2013 7pm’. I had to reread this another time just to be sure before I jumped up, screamed something illiterate, and ran to hug my parents. 

“Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I love you so much! You’re the best!” I told, more like screamed in their faces, my parents as I hugged them. I was grinning like a madwoman. I turned around and regained my position on the couch in between my friends. Julianna had come back to reality and was also smiling already knowing she would have one of the tickets. I turned to my other two friends, Zayna and Leighann showing them and saying they’d be accompanying me and Julianna. Soon they were lost in their thoughts with blank stares that resembles mine minutes ago. They soon came to reality and had matching grins on their faces. None of us could believe it yet. We were going to a One Direction concert, our favorite band, we’d be in the 2nd row and right by the stage. Later after my parents said goodnight and went to bed it was just the four of us still in a semi-shocked state. We started talking and making up crazy scenarios and that was the rest of my birthday. Life could’t have gotten better, because in less than 365 days my 3 best friends and I would be going to a One Direction concert.

*Flashback over*