Chapter 1

(Y/N) (Y/L/N), untied the silky black apron from around her waist and hung it up on the cold silver peg behind the counter. Pulling her (H/L) (H/C) hair out of a ponytail and picking this weeks wages up, she left the small coffee shop where she worked.

Stepping out of the shop door she was greeted with the rush of cold air that only a winters, Friday night could offer. She pulled her coat around her small frame as she braced herself for the walk back to her flat. She'd have called a taxi if she thought she could afford it.

When (Y/N) finally got back to her tiny flat she laid her coat over the chair, it was cold inside but they couldn't really afford to have the heating on, so she'd just have to do without. In the living room her uncle, Yashiro Hagakure, with his mess of tangled brown hair sat with his head in his hands.
"Uncle, what's wrong?" (Y/N) asked softly sitting down next to him and resting her hand on his shoulder.
"I'm so sorry (Y/N)...I was fired."
"Why? What happened?" she said shock in her once gentle voice.
"I was just told I was no longer needed...tha-that's all." he replied sadly.
"No! That's just not right!" (Y/N) said angrily "I'm going to the Togami Corporation right now to demand they give you your job back!"

Hagakure tired to stop his niece, but she was so determined to do what was right that his efforts were in vain.
Pushing through the thick snow that covered the ground (Y/N) ventured to the bus stop, it was a long trek to the Togami Corporations building and (Y/N) feared that she may die of hyperthermia on the way there if she attempted the walk.

Around half an hour later when she reached the tall building where her uncle had worked for the last 20 years of his life. The company was owned by the Togami family who in all honestly nobody knew much about. Not many people had met or even seen its founder however his son Byakuya Togami, the heir to the company and it's vast fortune was constantly the topic in magazines and newspapers. Looking up at the towering building in front of her (Y/N) was amazed at how grand it looked, she even paused for a moment to take in all it's splendour.
She strode inside.

After what seemed like hours of making a fuss and demanding to see Mr.Togami, (Y/N) (Y/L/N) sat in the waiting room of Byakuya Togami, one of the richest men in the world. After ten nerve wracking minutes in the waiting room a short man with brown hair and a strange ahoge entered the room.
"Mr.Togami will see you now." was all he said before leading (Y/N) gently into a huge office and closing the door behind her.