Funny Facts About Things

A\N I didn't know what to name this section so I made it broad. It is about what people think in there head and are nice enough to not say out loud, and how some people treat other people that aren't necessarily bright. It is also just how some people are.

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Amateurs built the ark and the Professionals built the Titanic. Amateur's-1, Pro's-0.

Oh, I'm so sorry! I forgot that you're an idiot!

To put it nicely........I hope you choke.

You don't have to be faster than the bear, you just have to be faster than the slowest guy running from the bear.

I only know how to do things three ways: the right way, the wrong way, and my way... which is the wrong way only faster.

Whoever said that 'nothing was impossible' never tried to slam a revolving door.

Last night, I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and thought to myself, "Where the heck is the ceiling?"

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

He, who laughs last, didn't get it.

I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow isn't looking good, either.

If you find any poisonous leafs in your tea, just to let you know, it wasn't me.