Luke

My jaw clenched and unclenched as Sofia gently guided me away from Michael's door and towards an empty room. She sat me gently down on the bed and then sat across from me.

"Luke babe, I know you're mad but please cut them some slack? Just leave it until Michael is out of the hospital. Please," she begged, giving me her puppy dog eyes. It always worked.

"Okay babe. But the second he's better, I'm going to kick his ass," I hissed. Sofia was looking at me with wide eyes.

"I'm sorry babe. I know you hate it when I do that," I whispered, bring her closer to me until she was straddling my lap with her head buried in my chest.

"Luke, I'm so scared," she whimpered.

"Babe, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have freaked out," I whispered, stroking her hair softly.

"It's okay. But will you please take me home?" she whispered, her face still in my chest.

"Anything babe." When Sofia was little, a man had robbed her house, well more of a mansion, while her parents were outside. They had raped her and her parents hadn't even heard a thing. The only downside to their mansion. I was so pissed with myself. I've probably just triggered something.

I scooped Sofia into my arms and carried hr down the hallway to where Calum and Ashton were when we left.

"Hey Luke. You headed home?" Calum asked.

"To Sofia's," I smiled, looking down at her. She had fallen asleep in my arms.

"You really love her. Don't you,"Calum smiled, looking at me. I nodded.

"Hey, where's Ash?" I asked.

"He ran away. Jessica's chasing after him. You want me to look for Gina?" Calum asked.

"Don't bother. I already know where she is and she isn't leaving any time soon," I sighed.

"With Mikey, huh?"

All I had to do was look at him for him to understand.