Epilogue

please vote and comment•

Song for the chapter :

Can't help falling in love - Elvis Presley

----------------

3rd Person POV

After that moment that Emily said those three special words to Harry the ran to each other in a loving embrace and shared their first kiss in the middle of the busy airport.

I know. So cliche.

But their story doesn't end there.

After a wonderful week in the beautiful Australia, Harry and Emily went back home and Harry finally asked Emily to be his proper girlfriend.

They were adorable. Always touching and smiling whenever someone mentioned the other's name.

Everyone was jealous of them. Even the people that hated them.

4 years later after high school and Emily landed a job as a teacher's assistance, Harry proposed.

He did so by taking her to a romantic dinner on top of the Eiffel Tower.

Again. So cliche.

But their love was infinite and innocent. They had their bumps but everything turned out for the best.

This whole relationship started because of a breakup. And if it wasn't for the depressed state that Emily was in, Hazz and Em would never have crossed paths.

And they all lived happily ever after.

Cliche.

--------------

A/N

I'm sorry this sucks but I really just wanted the book to be finished because I didn't like where it was going and the writing is so vague and Carroty do I'm sorry if you were expecting something else, I really am.

Feel free to dm me and tell me how you thought it should have ended.

You can read some of my other works on my account if you're bored :)

Love you.

-Helana