Chapter 12

Songs:

Give me love- Ed Sheeran

Somewhere only we know- keane

Sad beautiful tragic-taylor swift

----

I drove home thinking over the things that Nick had said.

What was he talking about?

He was probably jealous or something that I'm by his anymore. Him and Luke and best friends so it must be awkward if Luke and I are hanging out.

Still, he wouldn't make up that big of a lie just because he was jealous.

I decided to approach Luke about this whole thing.

I texted him when I had gotten home and it said:

Em: hey Luke! Are you by any chance, hiding anything?

In a few minutes, my phone buzzed signalling that I had received a text. Luke responded by saying :

Luke: what?!? Of course not! What are you talking about?

Em: well it's just that nick came up to me after school and said somethings....

Luke: well whatever he said is not true! I would never hurt you! Just don't listen to him! ;)

Em: okay! Thanks for being there for me!

Luke: no problem! Anytime! Anyways, about our next date...how about tomorrow?

We then talked about our "date" and then I told him I had to do some homework and then I left.

Ah I was so excited about it! He told me he was going to take me out to dinner and that I should wear something a little fancy but not too fancy.

After i finished my homework, I began going through some of the dresses I had.

I got bored and was texting my friend Bethany whom I hadn't talked to at school in a while. She was probably my closest friend.

I then logged onto twitter and immediately saw I had a notification.

"@ebchick07 ok so the girl that I like is kind of seeing another guy even though he isn't what she thinks he is. Should I let them be or tell her the truth?"

I thought about that for a moment. This was like what Nick told me. Wow our lives are kind if similar.

I replied by saying:

"@mysteryguy07 I, personally, would want to know if the guy I like is a total idiot but I wouldn't want it to be out in my face bluntly. If you want to tell her, let her know privately. She probably won't believe you but that is ok. If this guy turns out to be a jerk she will "come running" to you and you will be the hero!"

I replied from the heart. If it turned out that Luke was a jerk I would have been happy that Nick told me. It how's the girl that you care.

I hope he does it but at the right time.

-----

The next morning (Tuesday) I woke up and then got dressed for school. I wore a pink off the shoulder long sleeve shirt and some dark skinny jeans. I put on some flats and a little but of makeup, then grabbed a granola bar and went into my car.

My mother went to visit her mom who was quite sick. She asked if I wanted to go but I declined because of school and because I didn't really know my grandmother.

As I drove off to school I played some music. At the moment I had an obsession with Ed Sheeran. I put in his "+" album and hit shuffle.

Ed Sheeran is seriously a musical genius. I love all if his songs and they hold I much meaning.

When I got to school I put my car in park and then I headed for the doors.

Before I could reach the door, I felt a hand grasp around my wrist and, again, pull me around the corner.

---------

A/N

I updated again! The last chapter was short (well, all my chapters are short) and I was bored because its like a huge snow storm right now and we are stuck inside....fun!

Well anyways...

Vote

Fan

Comment

Share!