Chapter 3

Still figuring wattpad out so sorry if this is annoying.

This is still part of the flashback... Ya long flashback eh?

~recap~

I stood there frozen. I saw him. But he was NOT playing basketball

-------

There Nick stood. His hand up her shirt, his mouth attached to hers, and both there bodies leaning against the wall. Their stupid eyes were closed. I guess they were enjoying their passionate moment to much that they didn't hear or see me come in. I couldn't stand it any longer. I had to say something!

"Nick?! What do you think you're doing?!" I yelled.

Nick's eyes shot open and his mouth detached from the other girls whom I recognized as a cheerleader. He turned to me and his face lost all colour.

"Emily -I -um-" Nick stuttered.

" I trusted you! How could you do this? I thought we loved each other?!"

"I can explain. It's not what it looks like!" Nick said.

"Just save it! We are done! I never want to see your face ever again! " I screamed and ran out of the gym with tears pouring down my face.

Don't you just love it when you cry and your face gets those red blotches on it an everyone stares! Ya that's what happened!

I was done for today. I had had enough. I just wanted to go home and cry into my pillow and just die. I loved him and he ripped my heart out and broke it into to a million pieces.

I run to my locker and grabbed my bag and headed to my car. Oh wait! I don't have one because it had to freakin run out of gas this morning!!! I didn't have any other choice but to walk so I went out that door and started walking. I shoved my earphones in and played the saddest music on my phone.

I was drowning in tears when a car horn honked behind me making me jump.

The car pulled up beside me and the window rolled down.

I kept my head down not wanting to talk to anyone.

"Hey babe you need a ride?" Said a very annoyingly recognizable voice. I knew it was Harry. He always calls me babe when he talks to me.

I shake my head and continue walking increasing both the volume of my music and the speed at which I'm walking.

He continues to follow me.

"C'mon Emily just get in. It will be a lot faster than walking. It looks like it's gonna rain. Please get in!" He practically begged.

I looked up at the sky. He was right. It did look like it was going to rain. But Unfortunelty for him, I wasn't going to get in the car.

I started to run to get aways from him.

"Emily! Wait!" He yelled as I ran away.

"Just leave me alone!! I don't want to talk to you or anyone! Go away! You are just going to annoy the crap out of me like you always do! Ugh I hate you!" I yelled back at him.

My words were harsh but I didn't care. He probably wouldn't either.

I had made it to my driveway and the tears were still flowing. I turned around and saw that Harry's car was gone and out of sight.

"Thank goodness!" I said to myself. I walked to the door and opened it. I roughly slammed it and ran up the stairs not wanting to talk to my mom yet and ran to my room

END OF FLASHBACK!!! (Finally;)

So you can see this day went pretty bad. I laid down on my bed and pulled out my phone...still crying. I saw that I had 5 missed calls and 1 voicemail from Nick. I told myself not to open it but I did anyway.

"Emily I'm sorry. I should have told you. I was going to break up with you today anyways because I didn't think it was working. I had no intention of hurting you like that. Could we still be friends?"

That son of a b**** !!! How dare he?!? There is no doubt in my mind they we are surely not going to be friends anymore.

I put down my phone and scream into a pillow. My life was ruined. I guess I'm just a nobody again.

I lay my head down and drift off to sleep after I had finished crying my eyes out. I had never cried this much since my dad died a few years ago. I loved both of them and now they are both gone.

After my 2 hour slumber I go downstairs to see if my mom is home. Which she isn't. Great! The time that I need someone to talk to the most...no one was there.

A/N

There's chappie 3!!! So ya... Let me know what you think please!

Comment

Vote

And whatever else you need to do! Thanks!! <3