Chapter 1: In a Tight Spot

First Author note: I do not own Slugterra or it's characters.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eli Shane was riding his MechaBeast alone in the bottom areas of SlugTerra when he hears explosions. Curious, he moves closer. Burpy, his an Infurnus Slug chirps from his container. "i know burpy, we will find out who is blowing up slugs homes" he said. His friends were on the other side of SlugTerra and they were training their own slugs. But I couldn't call them because they were out of range.

They made it to where He had heard the explosions and sees a group of Slugslingers using their slugs to blow the mushrooms away. "hey!" Eli yelled. The group stopped to stare at him. "hey it's the shane that we heard so much about" one, a burly teen said. They started to laugh. Eli jumps off of his Mecha beast and approached them. "stop blowing up those slugs homes" He said. "oh yeah? and what are you going to do about it?" The teen boy said. They aimed their blasters at Eli. Eli backs away. "easy there, no need to be so hasty" he said, knowing that he was outnumbered. "get him!" one yelled. Eli jumps on his MechaBeast and started off. The group run after him. "knock him off!" Slugs were shot at him but they missed. but one, an Arachnet shot a web around the legs of Eli's mecha beast, causing Eli to fall off. He hits the ground and continued to run on foot. The group was still after him.

'Why are they chasing me?' He wondered as he ran. He didn't have his Mechabeast but wondered where to hide. He didn't want to think on what would happen if caught. He turned to the right and almost hit his head on a branch but ducked at the last moment.

"Burpy, we have to get away from theses guys" Eli tells his partner. Burpy chirped and nodded. He turns another corner and hid behind a tree. the group of teens went past. When they had gone, Eli moved from his hiding spot. "whew, that was close" he said. "let's get back to the HQ." He started to run back but didn't know he had gone farther than he thought and he did not see where he was going but Burpy squeals and he looked around, just in time to trip and he falls over the edge of a cliff that went to a lower cave. He screams out as he fell and hit rocks as he fell down. when he finally reaches the ground, his left arm was pinned under him and there was a crack where the bone broke. His blaster falls away from him but his slugs are still close by.

The group of teens hadn't followed him since they didn't know where Eli was now. they ran off in a different direction. But Eli was stuck. He was in so much pain and his consciousness faded and he goes limp. He didn't know that he wasnt alone in this cave.

*************************************************************************

The rest of the Shane Gang had finished their training for the day and it had been a good hour or two since Eli had left. They were getting worried. Pronto distracted himself with a bag of chips. "We should go look for him," Trixie said. "Knowing Eli he probably found some trouble to big to handle alone." "Yeah, come on, we can ask around," Kord said getting up. They looked at pronto. "Just a second," Pronto said, not really paying attention. Kord rolled his eyes and grabbed the moleinoid, making him drop his chips. "But-but, my chips!" They ignored him and went to look for Eli.