Chapter 6

I had chased Jade back into the TARDIS, she giggled the entire way while I was screaming at her.

The Doctor rolled his eyes and closed the creaky door behind us.  "Jade, what did you do?"

Jade avoided me by running in a circle around the control panel thing that took up a lot of space in the middle of the TARDIS.  "No running in the TARDIS!" the Doctor demanded.  I stopped dead in my tracks, last time I ignored one of his instructions, I ended up regretting it.

"Ha!  Sky!" Jade teased.

"That applies to you too!" the Doctor reminded her.

"Sure it does," she laughed as she walked to the controls.

"What are you doing?" the Doctor asked nervously.  "You better not start touching anything."

"Chill," she told him as she started moving all these controls.  "I just want to see how Sky became the person she is today."

"WHAT?" I yelled as I started dashing towards her.  The blonde guy quickly tackled me, I landed awkwardly with him hugging my knees to keep me down.  "Get off of me!"

Jade smirked as she continued to use the controls.  "Keep it up, Cole.  I need about another minute."

"Jade.  For the fourth time today, I ask for you to step away from the controls," the Doctor demanded.  He didn't seem to be the fighting type so he had to resort to using his words.  Too bad that strategy was not working out very well for him as Jade cranked some controls.

I began to crawl out of Cole's grip, freeing my knees and was beginning on my calves.  "Dude, let me go," I warned.

"I'm not letting you kill my girlfriend," he growled.

"Oh I'm going to do something much worse than that," I answered as I yanked myself further out of his grip.

"Aye!  No threats allowed in the TARDIS," the Doctor instructed.

"Shut it you teabag!" I shouted at him.

"Touché, hotdog," he murmured.

"What could possibly be so terrible about your past anyway?" Leo asked.  "From what you told me, there's nothing to hide."

The TARDIS began traveling as Jade gave one last satisfying yank at one of the controls.  Cole let go of me and quickly held onto one of the poles.  Meanwhile, the machine starts moving and I begin rolling around on the ground.

When the machine stops moving, I push myself and glare at Jade.  "Don't you dare exit those doors.  One footstep out of this machine and I will personally sign your death warrant."

"This wouldn't be the first time I died," she shrugged before running outside of the TARDIS.

"NO RUNNING  IN THE TARDIS!" the Doctor yelled after her.

I ignored his instruction and ran out after her, leaving the British dude shaking his head.

When I stepped outside, I could tell that I was not at home.  This was not my house, it wasn't even in Florida.  It was in a different state, and I knew that I was in Illinois.  I was in a cornfield, the stalks were reaching up only to my knees.  I could see where Jade was still running, she was headed to the nearest house that was three hundred yards away.  (For you un-American people, about 275 meters.  Plus, Illinois is where Chicago is.  This takes place in Galva, which is a small town where everyone knows everyone.

I was starting to pant when I finally reached the house.  Jade was looking through one of the windows into the house.

"Who the Hades do you think you are?" I growled.  "Looking into my past-"