"Youtube.<<

Not my best work. But it's super silly. Bye, double updates! Yay

"Okay I'm here today doing a Q and A for you guys. Um I asked y'all  on Twitter and Instagram to do hashtag y/nQandA. I told y'all that you all can ask questions about me and Justin's life just not too, personal."

When do you think Justin will propose.

"i honestly don't know when he is going to purpose we've only been together for a year and a half... take it slow we both have careers i mean we love each other and all but, i would be very surprised if he asked soon. But I am a trophy so..." I said posing like a boss at the end.

How do you want him to purpose.

" Of course me being the person i am i want it to be all romantic maybe go on a PAP-FREE picnic on our anniversary or my birthday. Maybe take a bite of my favorite pie or ice cream and there just happen to be a ring.

How tight are you?

"What that doesn't make sense." I said knowing exactly what it meant. I looked up t the camera and nodded my head showing that I did know what it meant.

"Justin come here please." I yelled. He walked in looking at cute, with his hair all messed up. "Awe did I wake you up baby." I said hugging him.

"Yea." He said. "Well you can go back I was gonna actually let you help but you know what never mind." I said giving attitude.

"No baby I wanna stay." He whined. I looked at the camera and mouthed 'works every time.' He sat down and pulled me into his lap.

"Okay anyway I'm doing a Q&A and want you to answer this question for me." I handed him my phone and he read the question out loud, he laughed when he finished.

He looked at the camera with a very serious face, "very." He said and winked. We both busted out laughing and I hit his arm. "Okay next."

What is one of Justin's flaws and why.
"Oh this person has good taste in questioning, okay one of his flaws is his dancing skill, i mean don't get me wrong he is a good dancer but, when it comes to new dances like, hit the Quan, dab, hit them folks, and whipping and Nae nae." I said. i looked back at him with the biggest smile.

" Thanks for the self confidence... sweetheart." Justin said sarcastically i just rolled my eyes and smile. i looked back down at my phone and thought for a second.

"imma teach you how to do all of them!" i said standing up in front if the camera and winking.

"this may take a while.." i whispered to the camera.

☻☻☻☺☺☺♥♥♥

"alright guys so after 2 hours of watching YouTube videos and learning we did a bunch of musicallys' ." I informed. As hard as it was..

How good is Justin at twerking?

" Justin twerk for Youtube!"

"i aint gone do it."

"Twerk for YouTube!"

"I ain't gone do it."

"Twerk for YouTube!" I said yelled one last time and he stood in the chair twerking.

This video is gonna go viral, and there are gonna be so many GIF's about this. But Hey, he can Twerk and he learned from the best.

"So I'd say," I slapped his ass making his stop and jump,"He is A-ok at it. What do you think?"