« Loyalty, lies, and lust.»

Warning~ this story will have  some serious drama. I mean just look at the title.
-------

"The sex was great Khalil." I whispered in his ear leaning against the door getting ready to leave. "Anytime BabyGirl, as long as Justin doesn't know."

"Right." I kissed his lips and walked out of his house.

What am I doing?

I'm being the worst girlfriend ever. Just like any other rotten story about a cheating girl friend. I was doing it. I just couldn't resist myself. When ever I look at Khalil it just makes me tremble, and I can't control the way I feel. The way he makes me feel.

When we do it. Oh my goodness. When we do it. It's perfect not to hard and not to soft. Making me want more each time. He treats me like I'm a queen and even let's me in charge. And when we're really missing each other he does it rough.

Khalil knows exactly how to treat a girl a in bed. And I can't stop. He's my secret. My addiction. My lust.

Oh but I would never let Justin know. No matter how long it lasts or how far it goes. Justin could never know. And Khalil understood that. He knew how much Justin would be shattered if he were ever to find out.

I'm not saying that Justin is bad in bed, he's great, almost as good as Khalil. But with Khalil I want it more. It feels like something I'll miss. Justin's great in bed, but he always wants it rough. And I don't always want my sex to be rough.

I sat in my starting up the engine. I backed out of the driveway getting a call from Justin.

"Hey BabyGirl."

"Hey Justin." I said,

"Where are you?" He ask. Hmm lets see. I just got done fucking your best friend.

"I'm on my way home."

"Where did you go?" Nosey much?

"I went for a walk baby I'll be home soon. What are you doing?" I'm really trying to get their conversation off of me.

"Just missing my bae. I'm actually at the studio won't you come here?" I sighed and rolled my eyes. I'm tired. It's like 3 o'clock in the afternoon. Wait that's early.

"Uhh il see. Let me think about it. Okay?"

"Yeah sure I'll see you later. Love you."

"Alright bye."

"Say it back." this nigga«

"Baby I love you too." I said really sweetly.

"Bye." "Bye."

-

I pulled into the garage.

I walked into the house and sat everything down. I took off my shoes and sat down on the couch. Why? Why am I still in this relationship with Justin. I mean I used to love him before I went with Khalil. That night changed everything. It changed the way I saw both of them. But, I wasn't drunk as hell that night. And I know Khalil wasn't either.

But Justin was. And I let him be drunk. Ryan and Za had to bring him back home. While, I was at his best friends house, fucking me senseless.

I stood to my feet putting my shoes back on. Why not go to the studio. That'll get my mind off of Khalil.

Before going to the studio I went by the store and got some snacks that Justin likes. 10 minutes later I was at the studio room. Scooter opened the door and smiled at me.  Justin was singing inside the booth.

When he finally noticed me he smiled his, gorgeous smile. It made me feel,bad for all things I'd done to him. I can't even count how many condoms me and Khalil have used. In the past couple of weeks.

He finally takes off his headphones and comes outside of the box. He hugs me and whispers in my ear, "I missed you BabyGirl." When he calls me that in person it just makes me so wet.

He kisses me and instantly I start kissing back, I wrap my arms around his neck and he lowers his. "Guys that gross." We hear at the door.

We turn our heads the direction of the noise so see Za, Khlil, and Chris Brown. I take my arms from around Justin and smile at the other boys. "Hey guys." I say really embarrassed that they had to see that.

Oh my God Justin just tasted Khalil's dick. I thought. That put so many images in my head. I shake them away and go sit on the couch. Khalil sits by me and the others sit on the other couch. "Hey." He says in my ear.

I bit my lip and start squirming. What is he doing to me...