>> he can't live without you 2<<

I sat their with my head on his shoulder and our fingers laced together. We (well he ) decided to tell the world that he couldn't live with out me. So, he turned on his camera and he started talking about how much he loved me.

How he liked everything about me.

How he loved the way I talk.

The way I walked.

The way I danced on our third date.

The way my lips felt on his our fifth day.

How he finally asked me to be officially his on the fourth date.

How he brought me ( your favorite type of flower) on our first day he said he guessed my favorite.

How he listened to me on our second date when I explained my past.

How I listened to him as he talked about his childhood, on out second date.

How after three weeks of dating I finally let him hold my hand in public.

Everything. Anything. Something.

He told them everything.

How he liked anything I did.

How every time I concentrated on something I would ( some thing you do when you focus on something).

Finally he told them about why I was always with him...

"Okay for all my Belieber who wonder why she's always with me, when I'm on talk shows, during concerts, and everything else. I have a disorder, where I have to see, hear, or feel her everywhere I go. She's practically my heart. So, she's gonna be here forever, and that's a promise. So, get used to her."