{ he has autism } ellen show

So I'm starting a little series with having autism. I idea from a imagine Majesticbarbie made and thanks for letting me make some...

He's famous but, has autism...

"Alright so today we have, Justin Bieber and his girlfriend y/n y/l/n." Ellen said to the crowd as me and Justin walked out holding my hand. He was squeezing it pretty tight. I sat in the white chair and I let him sit in my lap. I kissed his cheek and he smiled.

"Awe." The crowd roared. "Ok so how has everything been guys." Ellen asked.

"Well, Justin here." I started looking leaning up to look at him. "Has been working on his album coming out in a couple weeks." I said.

"So, Justin how is it being a super star and having autism." Ellen asked. He looked back at me worried. I leaned in and kissed him. "It's ok. Just be honest. You'll be alright baby boy." I whispered. And smiled.

He loved it when I encouraged him. He always needed. He is so shy but, I love that so much. I love him so much. Ever since we were kids loved his cute lil ol' behind.

"W-well I-it's diff-fer-rent than normal l-life." He took a deep breathe. "Calm down it helps." I said. He looked back and me and smiled. Even when he's calm he stutters but, it's not al bad.

"So I've heard you had a tattoo of y/n's name." Ellen said. I sat up a little bit excited. Behind us a picture of my name the area of his heart showed up. "Oh I got this." I said all excited.

Ellen looked at me and smiled. "Ok so, he got this what 3 years ago.h was with his mom all day and when they got home, me being the per son I am, I was asleep. So when Justin got in the bed I woke up. So, he's in the bed with no shirt on and I look up at him.  I look down  him and see the tattoo." I laugh.

"I thought it was joke so I went into the bath, got his towel, spewing water on it, and started trying to rub it off. He kept saying it was real but, I didn't believe him. When it wouldn't come off I called Pattie, his mom and she said that he got it."

"So, I wanna say it was the next day that I went and a tattoo of his initials on my wrist." I finished. The crowd awed and Justin's face was red.

"So justin why did you get the tattoo?" She asked. (Sorry I didn't put the stutter in for him for the next part. To much work and I'm lazy, really lazy.)

"Well I really love her. And my mom said I should how it to her some how other than making songs about it, so I went and got a tattoo, I mean y/n already had like 5 and it didn't hurt her. So, I got one and I might get another." He stated.

I gave him a questioning look. "Of what I asked." Looking up at him.

"Of a crown cause I'm a king, and your my queen and every king needs a crown." He aid. I was surprised he was saying all of this. But, I really turned me on, and I tarted shuffling in my seat.

"You okay y/n?"  Ellen asked and Justin had a smirk on his face.

"Yeah just trying to get comfortable." I said with a cheesy smile. I swear these niggas.

"Okay that all we have for today." Ellen announced and we exited the stage.

Once we made it off the stage Justin smacked meh butt and ran to his room.

I got him when we get home.

I know it was bad don't rub it in *sigh* sorry I haven't updated any of my stories but thanks for votes. And I got my drafts back thank lord and..... If you liked it give me ideas. And don't forget about request.