11. The New Angel

Cold. I'm cold... I slowly open my eyes to find myself in a unfamiliar place. I look around the room and that's when it hits me. Kyle. I spent the night with him... But strangely I don't remember it clearly. I get up grabing the white sheet that was covering me in the process. I feel so tired, the night must have been really short. A loud crash surprises me, I turn around to look at the source of the noise. It's the window, the wind blows pretty strongly this morning. I close it, chills running down my naked body. I quickly take my clothes, which were scattered on the floor, and change myself. That's when I hear a phone ringing, I recognize my phone. Where the hell is it now? I begin searching my phone and I finally find it under the bed. I answer it despite the unknown ID.

"Hello?"

"Hello there Emma. Sorry to bother you at such an early time. I'm Lisa. Lisa Hart from Victoria's Secret. The one who recruited you as an Angel."

"Oh it's okay. Kyle told me about you. You don't imagine how happy I am right now to finally hear from you."

"You have all the reasons to be happy! Your manager sent us all the papers we needed. You just have one last thing to do to finally be part of our amazing family."

"No matter what it is, I'm ready !"

"That's the spirit ! You have to meet with Lindsey and Jack, they're the people in charge of the casting for the Angels. All you have to do is present your pretty self and do as you're told. Everything will be alright so no stress. I scheduled your appointment for this thursday at 10am so don't be late. I will send you the adress and will be waiting for you there. Is everything clear Emma?"

"Yes, just great. Thank you Lisa."

"No problem. I guess I will see you soon. Good bye."

"Good bye." I hang up.

I let out a breath. Wow. Okay, so this is real. I want to cry and jump at the same time. I'm so happy, that everything else that happened these last twenty four hours doesn't matter. I don't really know what happened this night with Kyle except that we had sex for sure, and sincerely I don't want to remember. What's done is done. I'm tired of all these questions that make my head spin. So no more.

I open the room's door and head straight to the front door. That's when I notice a blue post-it stuck on the door:

"Thank you for this beautiful night. The first among many other... I hope. Kisses, -K"

Seriously? Believe me Kyle, it's the last. I tear the little paper into pieces and leave this hell hole.

✌️✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌

Home sweet home. When I entered the apartment, nobody was there. Harry must be at work. I'm lying down on my bed feeling more serene than ever. Strangely serene despite what I've done. And I just need one thing right now. Sleep.

"Emma... Emma..." I wake up to someone calling my name and knocking on my room's door. Ugh... I don't want to leave my bed.

"Fuck. Wait a second!" I yell to the person I presume is Harry.

I get up and open the door.

"What the hell do you want?" I snap.

"God... Took you long enough. I'm going out with Niall and Zayn. Wanna come?" He asks looking at me like I'm some weird psycho.

"No, thank you. I'm tired."

"Where have you been last night?"

"At Kelseys."

"Hmmm... Okay. Well, if you're hungry we bought some chinese food. It's in the kitchen."

"Oh thanks." I smile at him "You guys have fun."