2. The New Roommate

Kaylee's POV

After I finished to tidy up the flat, the door bell rings, I run to the door and open it. A slim girl with long golden blond hair and piercing green eyes stands in front of me.

"Hello, come in!" I say with a big smile. I invite her inside and ask what her name is. I show her around the flat and she absolutely loves it. I ask her a few questions like what her favourite hobbies are and why she wants to live here.

After the blond girl, more and more people came at the flat and had a tour around. I did my usual routine and I quickly started getting tired of standing.

It's already 4:00pm and nobody wasn't interested at all in the flat, even the blond girl, it was apparently too expensive for her. All of a sudden the door bell rings and I get up to open the door. A tall curly haired boy with sparkling emerald eyes stands in front of me.

He wears black distressed jeans with a pearly white top, and his arms are covered in unique tattoos.

"Hey come in." He smiles revealing his dimples.

"What's your name?" I ask him.

"I'm Harry, Harry Styles." He says his voice raspy.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Kaylee. Let's start the tour." I smile and begin showing Harry the flat.

"This flat is perfect, I really like it." Harry says as he looks out the window.

"Indeed." I say "Do you want something to drink?" I add.

"I'm alright thanks."

"Alright so let's sit down. I have a few questions for you."

"Alright, go ahead."

"You know that you're going to live with a girl. Are you okay with that?"

"I have a sister so I know what it's like." He jokes.

"Cool. Why do you want to live here?"

"I'm working in a music shop just down the road. I live far from London so I decided to look for an apartment, and I immediately liked it when I first saw it in the ad, that's exactly what I want."

"Is the asked price fine with you?"

"Totally. I can even pay a few months in advance."

"That's perfect. How old are you?"

"I'm 19."

"Great. You seem really nice." I smile.

"I am." He laughs.

"Alright, all I need is your phone number so I can call you if I need any more information."

"No problem." He writes his number down on a piece of paper and hands it to me.

"Thank you."

"It was nice meeting you." Harry smiles as he exits the flat.

That guy is the best one I saw today. He's nice, hot and willing to pay months in advance. I don't have much time so I can't let him pass. When he left I text Emma letting her know that I found her a new roommate. Harry fits perfectly, I got a good vibe with him.

To Emma

From Kaylee

Hey babe I found your new roommate. Don't worry I'm sure you'll like it ;)

From Emma

To Kaylee

Whooop! Boy or girl? When does she (or he ;)) moves in? xxx

To Emma

From Kaylee

SURPRISE! You'll see ;)...Tuesday!

THE NEXT DAY

I wake up at 9:00am in a really good mood. I step out of the shower and as I hit the icy cold floor, it sent a chill down my spine. I hate to get out of a hot shower, wish I could stay in forever but then I'll look like an old prune. I change into something comfortable and head to the kitchen to get some breakfast. I take a cold fruit juice and some crunchy cereal. After that, I decide to call Harry.

"Hey Harry it's Kaylee! How are you?"

"Hello Kaylee. I'm fine thanks, you?"

"Great. I think you know why I'm calling you. I decided to pick you."

"Really? It's awesome. Thanks a lot." 

"Come around today and I'll give you the keys and all the information."

"Okay thanks again, see you later."

2 HOURS LATER

The doorbell rings, I open the door and see Harry waiting outside in the corridor.

"Hey Kaylee."

"Hey." I let him inside, we walk to the couch and sit down.

"In this envelope you'll find all the information you need and here are the keys. I just need a signature here and here." I explain handing him the envelope and the papers.

"You can come with your things Tuesday." I add as he signs. 

"Umm Tuesday? Is it alright if I arrive tomorrow? It'd be easier for me. If it doesn't bother you of course."

"Of course not you can come tomorrow, I'll just have to inform your roommate."

"Okay thanks."

"Everything's fine now." I take the paper from him.

"I have to go then, I have a lot to pack." He smiles as he gets up "Are you leaving tomorrow?" He adds.

"Yeah." I reply "Have a safe flight and tank you again." He winks at me closing the door behind him.

I take my phone out to text Emma about the change.

To Emma

From Kaylee

Hey love! The new roommate is going to be here tomo not Tuesday so don't be surprised! Hope you're having fun, much love :) xo

Night time comes around and I'm all cuddled up in my bed. I tried to call Emma many times today but I always got her voicemail. I hope I will get her on the phone tomorrow.