Chapter 13

2 weeks later

Helana and Isaiah are getting closer. Acroctavia and Tj are back together she forgave him for fucking with another girl and Tj forgave her acting up. Shyderricka is talking someone now. Juan still has a thing for Helana. Lauren hasn't come around to like Isaiah, nor has she confessed to knowing that Nyah had sex with Brandon when Helana was going with him. It's homecoming week.

Helana's Pov

I don't want no drama

I just wanna be your diamond, babe

Guaranteed to be a problem

Every time I get around you, babe

I just want you to need me

You might really wanna try me, babe

All I know I want a rider

~Favorite -Nicki Minaj ft., Jeremih

Ugh I'm not ready for this school shit. I rolled over and cut off my alarm and headed to the bathroom before my brother did. Brushed my teeth washed my face. I looked in the mirror and realized it was time for me to change contacts.

I took them out and threw them away and headed back to my room fished in my draw to find my glasses. I'm bumming it today.

Isaiah picked me up like her does every morning and kissed me on the cheek.

"Why you mean muggin ma" He laughed.

I glared at him and looked at his sweat pants and his head that needed a haircut. "You need a haircut" And I ran my hand over his head

"I'm going Saturday, I don't have to work." He rubbed his hair staring at the road. " You needa get your nails done"

I scratched the bridge of my nose wear my glasses sat. "Can you take me?"

"Yeah ma I got you, I'm going early that's okay?"

"That's great, we gone get fine for homecoming"

We pulled up to the school and we got out the car and Isaiah walked around to my side. "Ma I ain't know you wore glasses I didn't even noticed in the car"

"Yeah I wasn't in the contact mood." I looked up at him from the top of my glasses as he threw his arm over me.

Instead of walking me to my first period we walked to the gym. He had to talk to talk to his basketball coach about something. We were early and we sat on the bleachers and talked about homecoming.

....

Lunch

"Hey girlies" I spoke when I sat down with my girls.

"Hey bitch" They replied in union.

"Damn Helana, I aint know you wore glasses" said Acroctavia

"Yeaahh" I sighed.

"So what you and Isaiah have planned for homecoming?" Shyderricka asked.

"We are going to the game Friday of course to support Tj, Saturday we are going to match he is going to wear a nice pair of black pants and a peach short sleeve button up and I am going to wear this peach dress with black pumps." I explained.

"Awwwwwwe y'all gone be cute. But I wasn't asking about homecoming exactly, I was asking what's gone happen after" Shy added.

"Girl you so damn Nosy !" Tay yelled.