Chapter 6

Helana's Pov

I swear every time I'm around Tavia and Shy time flies so fast. We were already in lunch discussing about how Friday going to go down.

"Soooo Shy you gone come get me and we gone go to Lana house?" Tavis asked.

"Yes bitch, so be ready." Shy confirmed.

"You already know I'm not" Tavis spat.

"When does the party start?" I questioned.

"Around 8:30, but we aint gone slide till around 9, thats when the party will start gettin live" Shy answered.

"Oh okay, sounds like a plan." I grinned

"Okay, okay, okay. You ain't answer my question yesterday tho." Aroctavia smirked.

"What is it?" I giggled slightly

"Why you in Memphis?" She finished

"Well ummm." I muttered

" Come on you can tell us" Shy pushed

"I live with my dad now. I use to live with my mother in Beverly Hills, but she has to travel to star in this TV show" I started to explain.

"Wait, TV show? Who's yo mama?" Tavia asked.

"Faith Daniels" I said as plan as day not trying to make it sound a big deal, but the look on their faces I could tell it was a big deal.

"Faith Daniels?!" Tavia yelled louder that expected.

"SHHHHH, Yo extra loud ass need to shut the fuck up." Shy hissed punching her in the shoulder.

"Bitch yeen gotta hit" Tavia said rubbing her shoulder then turned her attention back to me. "My badd girl" she said sincerely.

"It's fine, I just don't want the attention or to be known as 'Faith Daniels daughter'" I stated.

"You have your mom's eyes kind of. Your's have a little grayish feature and you don't look just Puerto Rican" Shyderricka pointed out.

"I'm not, I am Dominican too" I told them staring down at my tray. I had two chicken nuggets left thinking that I'd give them away.

"Pretty and mixed and you have dimples! What niggas been trying to talk to yo ass?" Tavia teased.

"Uhh umm. Yesterday this boy Isaiah slid me his number and I called him last night. Then this morning Juan came and talk to me." I answered.

"Oooo girl Isaiah finnnneee and he don't run his mouth like a lot of these fuck niggas do and he lowkey af." Tavia responded.

"I think ya'lll talkin bout mee" Juan commented sliding in the chair next to me and across from Tavia.

"Nahh we weren't you was just listening too hard" I continued turning to face him.

He just looked at me shockingly. I turned away to watch the girls snicker at the face Juan made. I arched my eyebrow and looked back at him out the corner of my eye to see if he was still looking, but he wasn't he was observing Shy and Tay snicker as well.

"Here you can have these." I spoke pushing the tray of two chicken nuggets over in front of him.

"Ha, thanks." He said smiling opening the barbecue sauce.

"Juan why you never get yo own chicken nuggets?" Tavia questioned.

"I do it's just that I be wanting more than five" He confessed biting one of the freshly dipped chicken nuggets.