Chapter 7

Friday, 6th period.

Helana's pov

I finished my assignment early today so I was playing with my holes in my dark ripped jeans with a pen.  I am so ready to leave this hell hole.

"Fay fay" I hear Isaiah whisper on my right side.

He insists on calling me by my middle name because everyone calls me 'Helana' or 'Lana'

"Zay zay" I replied still looking down ay my pants.

"Look at me" he whispered sharply.

I turned my head to the right "Happy?"

He grinned "Of course"

I smiled and finally the bell rang "Finally" I closed my eyes and sighed. I slid out the seat and looked for my backpack. I wasn't on the floor under the desk. I looked up toward the door and seen Isaiah wearing my backpack out the door. Luckily I wore converses today.

"Isaiah!" I yelled

He turned around catching my facial expression before sprinting down the hall. I let out a deep breath then started sprinting after him. Pushing threw the thick crowds trying to catch Isaiah.

"Isaiah!" I screamed I knew he heard me because he turned around and smiled. I huffed angrily speeding up my pace. Eventually I latched on to my backpack and he made a sharp left snatching the backpack out of my grip and causing 3 nails to snap and I stumbled a bit.

I bit my bottom lip hard, rejecting the urge to cry out. I stopped chasing him and pulled out my phone to text my dad that I'll walk home and slid in back in my back pocket. I was mad as hell because this nigga then broke my nails. I looked at my fucked up right hand getting angrier at the sight. I closed my eyes tight, feeling my blood boil. I started taking deep breaths. I felt my ass vibrate. Twice.

Two unread messages

Dad: Okay be safe

Isaiahh: Come to the gym

"Ughhhh" I yelled out in the deserted hallways. I stomped off towards the gym. Bursting into the gym I immediately spotted Isaiah sitting up on the bleachers. I watched him jump up and walk down the steps smirking.

Once he reached the last step I darted over and pushed him as hard as I could and he didn't budge. Making my whole body feel on fire.

"Helana you're not strong enough" he laughed making me feel even more agitated and psychotic than ever. I started punching him in his mid-chest with all I had in my small body.

"Stop hitting me" He hissed.

I just started throwing my fists faster popping the rest of my nails off against his flexed chest.

"Stop hitting me Helana" He rose his voice.

I felt my arms drop to my side. I focused my eyes on his. Narrowing mines, I cocked my arm back preparing to smash his nose.

Isaiah gripped both of my arms, lifted me up off the ground and pushed me against the wall.

"Isaiah let me go!" I yelled at him hearing myself echo off the vacant gym walls. I squirmed in his arms. I tried to kick his junk, but I was to short and he had me up too high.

"Fay fay" he smirked

I breathed out sharply I closed my tightly and scrunched my eyebrows "Isaiah" I hissed through my teeth.

I felt my feet touch the ground. I still was mad with him for making me chase after him and breaking 3 nails. I opened my eyes to see him studying me. I was still in his hold.