Chapter 2

Helana's Pov

I woke up a little early on this pretty Saturday. Haven't gotten up just been deep in my thoughts and staring at my celing. I asked Brandon to come over around 10 so I could break up with him. I checked my clock it was 9:22 AM , damn I've been laying hear for a minute.

I rolled out my bed and made my way to my bathroom turned the shower on and stepped in. I bathed and washed my hair then brushed my teeth when I got out. When I walked out my bathroom wrapped my bathrobe into my room, I found Brandon laying in my bed.

"Goodmorning Beautiful" He spoke smiling showing his left deep dimple.

"Good Morning" I said with a sigh heading to my closet this is going to be harder than I thought.

I shut the door so he couldn't watch me dress. I looked around in my walk-in closet thinking on what to wear. I settled on my navy high waisted shorts and a red crop top. My hair was still wet so I tied it up in a bun.

"Finally you're finished" Brandon said standing up and wrapping his arms around my waist. He's about 5,7 "What do you have to tell me babe?"

"Uhhh, Umm. I'm moving" I said trying to avoid the point

"That's all?" he said sounding relieved "Where?, bigger house in the hills?"

I swallowed hard and i mumbled "No, with my father"

"Am I hearing things? it sounds like you said with your father" he joked

"I did"

"What? you don't have a dad Helana"

"Yes I do my mom told me about him yesterday, I'm doing to live with..." Brandon cut me off

"So that's it? You're not actually going to stay with him are you?

"I am" I stated knowing if I went any further he'd cut me off again

"Why? he hasn't been there before, you don't need him Helana, Why can't you stay in Beverly? How long have you known? Helana don't tell me that we are done." I felt him tense up at that last part.

I felt my eyes starting to water "Brandon, I love you, you know I do" saying with my voice cracking

"Then why are you leaving me?" Hearing him so sad causes me to begin to cry.

"Because I want to meet him" I sobbed

"Why?" he demanded

I looked up into his brown eyes I could see the tears forming on his eyelid "Brandon, I'm breaking up with you" I whispered barely audible, but I know he heard me, he shut his eyes tight. and whispered back "I love you Helana, take care" his arms fell to his side and left.

I could't move I felt completely drained of every emotion. I've been with Brandon for a year and a half and now it's over. I felt a little selfish for wanting to meet my dad. I sat on my love seat and cried my eyes out for about 30mins. Then got up and cleaned my face up .

After that I headed down to the kitchen to grab something to eat. Mr. George was in there cooking but I decided on some cereal.

Soon after I finished my cereal Lauren was here to help me pack, she also brought Niya and Katie.

"Hey ya'll" I said smiling at each of them

"Hey" They all spoke dryly

I could tell that Lauren told them everything and nether one of them wanted me to leave. "Well, there's boxes in the basement, Let's get started."

After grabbing some boxes we all headed for my level.

"Okay everybody. I don't really need much to take with me, just all my clothes and shoes, all my hair accessories and makeup, a few bed sheet sets, and my perfumes and jewlery. I've already put a few things away to last me until Thursday. They are in the dresser by the love seat. Lauren and I will empty my closet, Niya and Katie everything else okay?" I declaried

"Damn Helana, You moving now and sounding like somebody mama" Niya joked and we all started packing.