Chapter 8 - What is Happening

We arrived at Mr. Yoshiras house. He treated me to a lunch that he cooked up. Chicken Lo Mein with two egg rolls. His food cooking was really good, even though he was living by himself, even though he had a crush on my mom. After a year of my dad's death he would still try to get at my mom just not as much a few months ago. Mr. Yoshira was a lonely man. He did have a son however his son had died due to a sickness and his wife had left him 2 years ago. Mr. Yoshira would tell me everything. About his life, what's going on in today's world, and asked how my mom was doing. I even told him about me and my wrestling and that I am El Guerrero. Mr. Yoshira loves wrestling as well. Sometimes I would feel bad about Mr. Yoshira. I really wanted for him to get with my mom. They would both be happy. Well for Mr. Yoshira he would be. I don't know much about my mom really. I'm guessing she is still missing my father. Anyways.

     Mr. Yoshira is sitting down across from me at the dinner table which was in the kitchen.

     "I thank you for lunch. It was really good." I said.

     "Well I'm always glad that I have a fan of my cooking."

     "Yeah." I said with a chuckle.

     I go into my backpack which was behind me and pulled out a letter.

     "May you tell me what does this symbol mean? Or do you know what that is?"

     "Oh yes. This is a kanji. It's Japanese lettering with Chinese characteristics. Mmmm. This kanji is actually an initial lettering."

     Mr. Yoshira walks up from the chair and goes to his computer which was in the living room.

     "Come to the living room when you are finish, Leroy."

     I took my last bite at my noodles, got up from the table, took my plate, washed it and my hands, and then went to the living room. There I see Mr. Yoshira at the computer.

     "What are you doing, Mr. Yoshira?" I asked.

     "Look what I have found."

     I looked at the screen and it happen to be that the symbol that was on the letter that I kept getting was from a wrestler that I had no idea was doing. Bulldog Psycho.

     "Bulldog Psycho? That's the meanest, ruthless, and strongest wrestler there is. How does he know where I live?" I told him.

     "I have no clue. Someone must have followed you home or whatever and knows who you are and all."

     "It would be bad if they know that I am El Guerrero."

     "Yeah it would be. But you have to make sure you are even more hidden. God knows what they have planned."

     "Hey do you think maybe Bulldog Psycho and Fast daddy are working together?"

     "Is that who keeps sending you those letters?"

     "Fast daddy is sending me letters almost threatening but kind of calling me out. The funny thing is that it's always fast daddy who writes it, but I see this symbol on the letter every time."

     "It could be fast daddy might be working with Bulldog Psycho, Leroy."

     "The sad thing that keeps coming to my head is I feel like Bulldog Psycho and Fast daddy may have put my mom in the hospital."

     "Well like I said. Someone might have followed you and know where you live."

     Mr. Yoshira continued to search on the web for more information on Bulldog Psycho. There is one thing that I didn't know about Mr. Yoshira.

     "Hey I've been meaning to ask you for like the longest time. Who is your favorite wrestler?" I asked him.

     "Funny you asked. It's going to be Strident Saturn."

     "The young one?"

     "Yes he was actually a good fighter. I remember the fight you had between him. It was a great fight. And I remember it really well. Both of y'all were tired. It seemed as if Saturn was going to win. Saturn was standing and you were kneeling. He came after you with a flying kick. But for some reason you were able to grab his leg right on time and have him fall to the ground. I remembered you doing a drop kick on him and then put him in a hold this winning the match. Man it was intense. I won't forget that day."

     As he was saying all of this, I couldn't help but look at his face.

     "That fight must have been a big day for you?" I said

     "Yeah like I said, it was intense. It literally would make a man cry."

     I don't know if I would believe that. I've seen really intense fights but it wouldn't put me in tears. But then again everyone is different.

     "Yeah that fight was intense. I wonder what happened to him?"

     "Last time I checked he ran away after the fight with you. He had a really big winning streak and after the fight with you he lost it all."

     "Wow. I must have been really good."

     "Yeah you have. Keep it up." Said Mr. Yoshira said showing very little emotion.

     I see Mr. Yoshira clicking on a link showing off Bulldog Psycho. This man was crazy he literally killed two wrestlers during the match. It's like he doesn't even care what he does to people. Mr. Yoshira kept scrolling down and I happened to see something that surprised me.

     "Wait a minute look at that." I stopped Mr. Yoshira from scrolling.

     "What do you see, Leroy?"

     "It says that he has joined the Masquerade Wrestling Tournament."

     "Oh wow." Said Mr. Yoshira.

     "That won't be a problem. It would be a challenge on fighting him. But it would be fun at the same time."

     "You have already seen what he does, Leroy. If you do face him, please be careful."

     "Dont worry, Mr. Yoshira. I will. Look I have to go see my mom. Thanks for everything. I'll keep you updated on what is going on."

     "Alright, Leroy. Please keep me updated."

     I left the house and went across the street to my house. I went inside to grab my mother's keys and grabbed some things that my mom would want, like clothing, and left to the hospital. Wow. I can't believe that Bulldog Psycho was participating in the same tournament that I am participating. I know I have to be careful on what I am doing. He literally killed two wrestlers in the ring. Who knows he's probably the one that caused my mom to be in the hospital. Once I find him, I am going to give him a piece of my mind. I will not hold back.