twelve

Winter rolled around and So did Hell week- Sorry, Tech week- for the play.

None of the boys had ever seen Kevin so giddy and excited. He and Conner had officially decided to lable themselves as in a relationship. With each night passed, Kevin became more and more excited.

On the three day mark, Kevin and Conner Laid in bed, snuggled close to each other. "Kevin.." Conner softly asked.

Kevin looked down at the Redhead with a small smile, attempting to focus his pale features in the darkness. "Yes, Darling?" He said with a cheesy fake accent, making Conner Giggle softly. "Promise me something...?" He looked up Kevin, His soft smile falling into an emotionless stare.

"Anything." Kevin whispered, kissing his forehead. "Never leave." Conner whispered, clinging to him as if his life depended. A small smile spread on Kevin's face as he held his Conner close to him.

"I'm not going anywhere, Conner James McKinley." He whispered, Planting a gentle kiss on the redhead's lips. "I love you."

Conner looked up at Kevin, slightly shocked.

....he used the L word....

"You love me...?" Conner asked, Smiling a little. "Really..?"

Kevin laughed a little bit. "Yes Conner. I love you. A lot." He softly said. They had been together for almost four months and Neither of them had ever said "I Love You."

"Sure there had been little "Love you's" and stuff, but that is different. That's not As serious as this.

"I love you too." Conner said, Pressing his lips to Kevin's. For at least ten minutes, The two of them kissed deeply and passionately. Conner gently pulled away and just stared at Kevin. "God you're gorgeous. Like it isn't a fair thing. Like look at me and look at you."

"What are you talking about, Con?" Kevin looked up at him. Connr thought he was joking until he saw what looked like Shock on his boyfriend's face. "What do you mean?"

"I mean, What the hell are you talking about? You're hot." Kevin looked 100% serious. "No... You are hot, Kev. I look like a redheaded step child from the sticks in Ohio." Conner said, offering up a small smile.

"Oh shut up, Conner. You are gorgeous." Kevin said, peck his lips.
Conner smiled. "Thanks but-"

"Nope!" Kevin covered Conner's mouth with his hand. "No buts! You're gorgeous. That's it end of discussion."

Conner sighed and snuggled close to Kevin again, closing his eyes. "Yeah okay, Casanova. I'm going to sleep."

"Goodnight, Con." Kevin chuckled, kissing Conner's nose. "I love you."

"I love you, too." Conner smiled softly. The two of them fell asleep, snuggling close and smiling.

A few days past.

It was the day before the show and Conner and Kevin hung on each other like they were stuck to each other with glue. Even around adults. They didn't care anymore.

It had gotten late and the boys were getting ready for the meeting in a few hours. James and Conner were walking up with Kevin to the dinning hall after their last class for the day to grab some dinner. "Hey i gotta grab my script before we go down to the dinning hall. You guys go ahead. I'll meet you there." Kevin smiled, pecking Conner's lips. "I love you." He said as James and Conner dashed off toward the stairs. "I love you too!" Conner yelled back.

Kevin smiled and went into his room, surprised to be faced by his father as he walked inside. "Father..." He said, staring at the other man with nothing but shock. "What are you doing here?" He softly asked.