Five

After their meal, The rag tag group of boys head out on to the courtyard in search of Mr. Keating.

Keating was walking down the courtyard with a book in his hand, whistling the same song as he hand been in class that morning. The boy jogged to Catch up and eventually slowed to a fast walk once they got close to the older man. "Mr. Keating..." Kevin said, leading the group. "Mr. Keating."

No response from the man. After calling his name a third time, Kevin was struck by the memory of his words earlier. "Oh Captain, My Captain." He said, grinning like a fool as Keating finally turning around. "Mister Price, fellow men, How may I help you?"

"Check it out." Price handed Keating the Annual and Smiled. "We found your annual." Mr. Keatin smiled as Kevin spoke, chuckling as he opened the book and looked at the picture inside. A much younger version of him stared back up from the page, smiling just as the man was. "Oh my. That's not me it can't be." He said, laughing a bit and drawing a laugh from the small group of boys as well.

"What was the Dead Poets society?" Kevin blurted out, biting his lower lip. Keating smiled. "Oh, I don't think Nolan would be to happy about that Now-"

"Yes But what is it?" Kevin asked again, the spark shining bright in his eyes. "It was a group of us... Six or seven... We would leave the school late at night and head down to the old Indian cave and sit and talk and feel and we would all take turns read poetry." Keating explained, talking with his hands a little.

"So you sat in a cave and read poetry?" James asked, scoffing a bit. "No! No no no, Mister Chruch we didn't just sit and read Poetry we.. We Sucked the marrow out life. It was our own little world. Physics bend, rules break, Women swoon! Or men if that's who you like." Keating cracked a smile, which Made Steve, Chris, Conner, and Kevin smile as well. James smirked, putting his arm around Chris.

Chris Blushed bright red as he felt James' arm snake around his waist... And Though neither of them had said anything to each other about being practically in love with the other, neither of them pulled away from this interaction.

A voice called from the end of the court yard. "Inside!" McAllister yelled. "That's my cue." Keating smiled. "Thanks for the walk down memory lane boys." He started for the door.

The boys also turned to go and started walking, Kevin still leading. "Women swoon.." Arnold said as they walked. "That's how I'll do it! That's how I'll get Jon Bonjovi!" He excitedly said. "The Dead Poets Society will get me there!" On the day before School started, Arnold had been taken to dinner with Headmaster Nolan, Mr. And Mrs. Price and Another who he could remember the name of and his daughter and her boyfriend. He fell head over heels in love for his daughter. She was an adorable 17 year old girl with an adorable African accent and she was absolutely beautiful and so sweet. And Arnold had told all of the guys about her. He talked about her none stop in the hall. And sometimes during class.

Conner, who knew the girl from his old public school, looked to at him and sighed. "Arnold, its Nabalungi." He very quietly corrected him... Again. Suddenly, Kevin stopped walking and turned to face them. "I say we do it." He said, a confident ring to his voice. Ever since he'd given up on religion he'd become quite the rebel. He didn't really care much for his parents opinion or the rules or what anyone else wanted him to do... Though for some reason he still crumpled under his father's wrath. He still listened to him. And believe it or not, He wasn't as happy as he came across. And all the boys knew that. Even Conner and he hadn't even known him a week. But he was very optimistic so that helped.

"I don't know, Kev. I don't think its such a good idea..." Neeley bit his lower lip as McAllister continued to yell for them to come in. "Oh come on, Neeley, Don't be such a baby! I'm in!" James said as the boy started jogging for the door. "What about you Poptarts?"