Suicide: A permanent solution for a temporary problem.

As she pierced the Sharp shear scissors through her veins she thought about the crazy past months she has had. It only seems to get worse. She knew for a fact she no longer yearned to be alive. She knew that it was a mistake her being born. Her mother always reminded Charity how she took her childhood away and she has never told her about her father. All she said was that he was dead. He was dead before she was even born. But Charity didn’t believe in "death". She believed her father was somewhere in the world where she couldn’t see him, and sometimes he would even give her advice on what to do in certain situations. In her head her father was a benevolent man. Just Like her. He was Chivalrous. Just like her. He was an introvert. Just like her. That’s what she thought. That’s what she knew. He was, he IS everything she is. For sure her beliefs were not healthy but let me put it this way. She. didn't. Give. A. Damn. All She knew was that he is nothing like her mother.

Her mother always reminded her that she took away her youth seeing as she her at a young age.  She had her when she was 17 years old. Her mom told her that she should be thanking her for not aborting her. Charity sometimes wished that was the case. That she was never born. That’s why she was doing this. She was doing everyone a favor by killing herself. No one cared about her. The man that she was falling in love with only dated her for a dare. He didn't give a cup of sugar about her at all. The girl that was the closest to her stabbed her in the back not even giving a damn of what the consequence would be. She couldn’t do this. It’s hard enough to be a teenager and on top of that she had low self esteem, she had hate coming from her mom. And the only thing keeping her stable was school and her friends now they are gone. What would she do? She knew for a fact school isn’t going to keep her happy for long. Yeah she loved school, yeah she loved the teachers, yeah she loved her surroundings but what’s going to happen after 2:10pm? where is she going to go? Back to the place where she disdains the most? Back to the pace where her bully lives? Back to the place where she gets no love? She couldn’t even move out because she had nowhere to go. When her Grandmother found out her Mom was pregnant she kicked her out her house, which was when her mom lived in the Caribbean. So her mom saved up money doing what she had to do and got a visa, her mom said getting a visa back in the day was easy so she didn’t have to do much and moving To America was easy and she did it all for Charity.  She left it all for Charity. She said she left all of her friends, her family so that Charity had the best up bringing and the most stable life. Therefor most of her relatives her in the Caribbean and well the ones here she isn’t well acquainted with. “What I’m I going to do?” she looked at the scissors in her hand and she BLACKED OUT. 

*Authors note. I do not AT ALL Condone suicide. I would not judge somone for trying to commit it seeing as its none of my business BUT I personally think Life is TOO precious to throw away. like I said Suicide is  a permanent solution for a temporary problem. No one should be forced to take their own life away over some doings of another human being, or because they feel depressed  or Whatever reasons they have. I know for a fact IT GETS BETTER.