title of your story

*Click Click* Mike fired the gun shots but no bullets came out.

What the hell, Mike started to panic. The gun was jammed. When Charity realized what was happening she got so happy, this was her only chance to be free and she grabbed the metal bar from the bed. Something came over her and she hit Mike with it. Mike tried to fight back but he was getting weak because of the first hit. She hit him again and he dropped on his knees.

"Why are you trying to hurt me Mike. I thought we was cool" She asked seeing as she had an upperhand.

"you took my friend away from me, ever since he has been seeing you his not the same besides, you think your so hot but your no sh--" BANG Charity hit him with all her strength.

"Guess what, my whole life I have got that, I know I aint shit, and I will never amount to anything. My lovely mother over there has told me this my whole life thank you very much. And I didn't do anything to make your friend move away from you. Maybe he has finally seen your true colors. Maybe he sees how evil you are. Maybe he sees you too aint shit. Mike, I loved you and trusted you like my bro and here I find out you would do some cruddy shit like this, I didn't do anything but try to be your friend even after the trick you played on me" She started crying

"Oh bitch please spare me your story just kill me" he said dryly.

"Why would I do you such a favor?" With that she walked over to the trifling looking work station and took her moms keys. She was so glad this was over. Another round she has won Laila Ali was nothing when it came to Charity.

She got in the car and looked at the rear view that was the first time she has seen herself in days and she looked like a broken crack head. Her hair was all frizzy and her perm was wearing out. Her eye brows was all picky and they was growing back. Her clothes stank of sweat and was full of blood. At that moment she realized no matter how hard she tried to get away from her past she could not get away from it. No matter how hard she tried to forget her mother, her mother will always stare back every time she looked in the mirror. She then started crying right there and there for 20 minutes. As soon as she got herself together she started driving to Kelis's house she wondered if they would ever believe such a story. Her own mother conspiring against her.