Chapter 6

*** AUTHORS NOTE. this chapter has some sexual content. if you are uncomfortable with it, please don't read the parts that I have marked with * thank you. ***

Cinder woke up yet again wrapped in a guy's arms, yet this time she was pleased with it. She noticed she was in just her panties and tank top, but she didn't feel exposed at all. She also felt her muscles tightening and a painful ache in her chest. She had been ignoring the need to feed her succubus side, and it was causing her body to go into withdrawals. Normally she just listened to music, and it soothed her enough to keep her from feeding, but she had a feeling this time she would have to.

She pulled away slightly to look up at Liam. His wavy hair was messy, and he looked like he was smiling. His eyes fluttered open, probably from her moving.

"Good morning beautiful, hope you don't mind that I crashed here. I know Niall did the other night." She blushed.

"I didn't really want him to. I'm glad you did though. With you I feel safe." He smiled, shifting his head down and kissing her, pulling her close again. Only her left side was free, so she snaked her left hand up and into his hair, pulling it by accident. He moaned into her mouth and she smiled into the kiss, amused that she had found one of his turn ons. He broke the kiss, and she winked at him playfully.

"I do believe I get to find one of your turn ons now. It's only fair." She laughed and he kissed her again, running his tongue across her bottom lip. She denied his entrance, only to have him bite her lip. She gasped in pleasure as he forced his tongue into her mouth, taking over all control. His hand went from her hair to her waist, accidentally clawing her hip. She moaned into his mouth. He pulled away, chuckling and smiling.

"Someone likes it kinky." She blushed, pecking his lips one last time before climbing out of bed and shaking her hair out with her hands. She looked around for something to pull on and found his shirt, pulling it over her head and pulling her hair out of the back. His strong arms wrapped around her waist, pulling her close. She could feel every inch of his front pressed up against her back, including the rather large bulge below his waist that pressed on her lower back. She gasped, and he chuckled, lowering his face to press his lips to her ear.

"Don't worry love, it's just from the morning." She giggled, walking to the bathroom and turning on the shower, then grabbing a bottle of apple juice from the kitchen. She'd stocked it with fruit and the fridge with juice so she wouldn't have to leave for such small things.

"I have apples, oranges, mangos, bananas, kiwi, and grapefruit. Feel free to snack while I grab a shower." She pecked his cheek and walked away, closing the bathroom door behind her. He smiled. This was the first time he'd ever slept in the same bed with someone like that before. Normally it was sex and then he left. He was glad she hadn't been mad at him staying. He grabbed an apple and was about to take a bite when he heard a crash coming from the bathroom. He rushed over, hesitating at the door.

"Cinder! Love are you ok?" Without an answer he was getting worried. He opened the door and pulled back the curtain to find her passed out on the tub floor. He blushed at seeing her naked but pushed it away, turning off the water. He grabbed a towel and picked her up, noticing the smell of roses. Her hair felt as if she'd just finished conditioning it. He took her to the bed, sitting down and cradling her in his arms.

"Cinder, baby please wake up." He started crying, so worried. He couldn't call 911 because she had asked all of them no matter what to keep her out of the hospital. He had promised. Her eyes fluttered, and she began breathing deeply, as if in a sleep. He wiped his face, kissing her in relief.

*** (start of sexual relations)

His eyes flew open when she started kissing back, looking into her eyes, which where a dark emerald green. Something was very wrong. She threw the towel off of her, her hair drying within seconds, and pushed him down on the bed. She straddled him, grinding into his waist and he couldn't help but moan. He tried to move her, but she had an iron grip on his wrists and she pinned them to the bed. She broke the kiss, trailing more kisses down his neck, biting his collar causing him to moan and move his hips into her waist. She moaned, ripping his shirt in half and throwing it aside, clawing his chest, his sides, and digging her nails into his waist. Damn she was driving him crazy. He had no idea what was happening, but with her strength at the moment there was no way he could stop it, so he began to go with it. He rocked his hips into her, and she moaned in response. She pulled his boxers off, grinding against his member, fogging up his mind with lust. He grabbed her waist and flipped her over, kissing her all over, moving his hands over her body, massaging her breasts with his hands, making her moan and arch her back, pressing his member harder against her entrance. The thought came to him that he didn't know if she was a virgin, and he almost stopped but she pulled him down and kissed him, or what he felt like was kissing. He opened his eyes to find hers an even darker green, and some sort of red essence flowing out of his mouth and into hers. He stared in amazement as he watched her inhale it. He felt as if he was going insane from the amount of lust he felt, so he grabbed her hips, lifting her ass off the bed and ramming into her, causing her to stop and scream, clawing down his back and drawing thin lines of blood. He rammed her again, and again, causing her to moan and wiggle underneath him. He moaned at how tight she was around him, and now he knew she had been a virgin. He felt awful for taking her this way her first time, but she had started it and caused it to escalate this quickly. He kept the pace fast and needy, growling when she arched her back, the action causing him to dive even deeper into her. There was no stopping it as she pulled him down and started sucking the red essence from him again. He slammed her one last time, releasing inside her and collapsing on top of her.