Chapter 14

San e pov

I was here in the club waiting for my client. I can't let Brie what I have been up to so I been telling her that I was out of the city doing a job. " he would like to see you now". A tall man with a deep ass voice said.

Walking in I see the ji with two girls as they were kissing each other. Who knew theses guys would that kind. "Hey E you made it. Youngbae would live to see you and how is Brie Is she ok"?The guy was a damn pest that wouldn't stop asking about her. "She cool". Coming up to youngbae I start hearing moaning noises knowing that he must be fucking some random girl.

"Bae!! E is here. "Give me a moment. He yelled back. Why am I even doing this. I mean he is paying me good money but I love Brie so much. "Send him in. I walked into see him shirtless.

"Nice to see you again. So I'm guessing you have evidence. Handing him the tape. He gives me a smile.

As we were watching the look on his face changed. "Jung hoseok. It's been a while since we have met. Sad to see that the girl you loved the most left you for me". He started to fast forward some of the footage until one caught his eye." Jeon jungkook! I'm starting to already dislike you treating my girl like she is somewhat special. I'll show you just you wait on it but have her while you can". I watched the footage as it shorty came to it an end. "Well thank you E your always a great help and I promise you we won't touch you not her sister but i think you have something that I want". Be held his hand out as I gave him the book. He started flipping through pages as one caught his eyes. "You stupid bitch! You were fucking on birth control pills! And you..... Fucked hoseok when I was away! Bitch you will fucking regret it! He handed the book to seunghyun as he saved it. "You may leave and here. Take this. He handed me a brief case. Wow he is a good payer. 5 mill I like. " you can leave now just don't say shit got it. Nodding my head I took the case and left.

I know this feels wrong but she should have a good life on her own without her drama sister. "Take me to my home please". I told my driver.

Bae pov

She is so gonna be dead when I get my hands on her. How could she do this to me. Yes I cheated but she have no right to do the same and to the person who she lived before me pisses me off. But no worries I will make her regret what she done. After all I know her pretty well. As I was looking at the tape I saw that she was getting out the shower. Damn she was fine but turns me on still seeing her like that. And to know she still has that butterfly dragon tattoo on her upper right shoulder makes it even more hotter. "Seunghyun you can leave now. He took his leave as I got up to lock the door. Watching her even more turned me on even hotter. Unzipping my pants I took my long dick and started stroking it. Why do you do this Kim? We may have little fights but your like a damn drug to me that I can't stop taking. As she took her shower made it intense. The way her body moved the way she always moved her was all so fucking sexy. " Kim omg yaassss...... Your so fucking good. My hands moved faster fantasying you need as I fucked you. "Yesss youngbae ..... Uggg right there.....!! Fuck me faster.... Yesss! All I could think is her. "Ima abou...... I soon released my eyes rolling in the back of my head. The voice of her was so real I want her to be here so I can do the real thing. Cleaning up my cum I called ji in my office.

"Ji do you have any info of Kim's where abouts?" She is in busan with Jungkook. But don't know where in busan. "Well ji it's your time to shine find her and bring her to me. Oh and make sure you leave no traces either I don't want you to disappoint me. As also take daesung with you. He needs to know how to man up. I told him as he left with a smile. "Soon kim you will understand an regret.