mommy and daughter time

Kim pov

After breakfast me and his mom went out since they had "business" so she had suggested that we girls go out. I could really tell that she wanted to so I guess it wouldn't hurt if I did. I hurried and got dress as I switched out my black heart choker on. I always hide the scars that i hated. No one knew but Brie not even youngbae. I wanted to hide the scares I have so I don't relive the days with it. Looking in my bag I put in my glasses since my contacts were outdated. I hated wearing my glasses I felt like I was reliving my whole middle school year. "Why do you hide things for so many people? Why do you always feel like your shit when your still that same girl your your dad brought up? All these questions made me think about myself. I just don't get why I don't hate my dad when he would do such bad things to my mom and me. I mean Brie has fully hate on him and our mom. One for leaving us with him as she took herself to leave and the other for always trying to do bad things from me . She always protected me and I'm always grateful for having a older sister like her. She was like a mom to me growing up just the two of us together. We didn't even care to even search for our brother at times when we needed help we were independent. Having each others back. But I should just keep the past in the past nothing can't change that day.

Making my way down stairs I see ms kook. "You look so pretty dear. I like how you show off your punk rock look it's cool, especially your hair it's cute purple. Hey maybe I should dye my hair or get highlights like that I'm not to old to get anything like that am I? "Uggg.... No not really your 29 after all right? "I'm only 30. But it's nice to know that I still look young. She gave me a smile. "Now come let's go. Today we is gonna have some fun. We made our way outside as she handed me a helmet. I looked at her oddly. "Are you just gonna stand there or are you gonna hurry and get on". She said with a huge smile. Putting on my helmet I got on her. She grabbed my hands wrapping them around her waist." Hold on tight. She started up the bike as I held on to her tight. We were off.

"Thank you! Come on Ima teach you how to shoot. One thing about me Im a woman who kills her target slowly but painful. And you need to loser up so here. "She handed me the gun as she walked over to her side of her practice.

Why did she bring me here. I mean I don't even know how to shoot a fly better yet a person. I rather fight them than kill them. Walking over to the spot I see that she was a good shooter. I held the gun up as the practice dummy came. I missed so many times I think a child can do much better than me. "Look boo. Hold your arms up a little higher, point to the target and bam you got it. She fixed my posture. "Shoot it! Omg I shoot it! I jumped up and down in excitement. "That's good Kim but... Uggg let's try something different. She took the gun from my hand as she brung me in a room. "I think your well suited for this. It was so cool they had katanas and throwing blades. This has to be the best thing ever.

Picking up the throwing blade I threw it at the bottle as I her the bottle clash." Where did you learn that from? "No where in general. "Cool then if you can do that then you know how to use these. She threw me a wushu stick as she fully came at me. Dodging her attack I moved to the side as we fought out.

"Thanks have a good day. We soon left the place as I was so exhausted. I never knew such a person like her could fight. I mean Sheila the most coolest person ever. I wish one day I could be like her. "So what did you think? "It was so cool. I didn't know such a woman like you could be so.... So amazing. "Wow I didn't think that would be coming from you but thank you. Growing up as a gangsters wife you have to learn new things. But that I been knowing since I was a teen. Getting into fights being the bad bitch at school was life to me until I met Kookies dad. Such a bad one his self. But you remind me of me growing up. I use to dress like that not so long ago. So I'm not old at all. After all age is t but two numbers. But anyways I hope the boys are back by time were done getting our hair done. Kookies brother have been dying to meet you. She said as we walked down the street.

Kookie has a brother? Why havent he never mention him. Hmmm this seems very interesting. As we made it to our destination. I see two girls giving me the eye as I just shrugged. I really don't know why they keep giving me that look but right about now I wanted to fight them. I hated the way people would look at me like i did something. "Hmm Kim what kind of highlights should I get? The light blue lowlights or hot pink. "Umm the purple would really fit you but it's up to you. I told her as she gave me a smile. "Well then purple lowlights it is. I went to sit by her as we had small talk. Those girls kept on staring at me and my temper was getting bad. "Hey Kim watch this. "Hey lady do you have a problem with my friend here? Well tell her to stop fucking with our oppa and that wouldn't happen. No wonder youngbae left you fat ass. One girl said as she smirked. "Mrs kook let them be they aren't worth it. I said as I was trying to not start anything and I don't want her to know who he is. "If you say so but one more thing. All I knew it was she grabbed the girls by the hair and dragged them out."don't you ever come back and speak to my daughter in law like that. She walked back sitting back down as he hand messed with mine. "Don't worry about you don't have to tell me who he is I understand. Thing was I didn't want to lie to her but she should know i think it's better for me to change my ways as just stop all the hiding. "Am..... I was about to tell her until de had a phone call." Just give me amount kimmie. Omg what happened now? Kookie got shot! How.. Don't answer that I'll be home in 10 minutes better keep my son alive ! She hurried and. Got up.

I hope he is ok. I just don't want him to be dying or anything.