Time with his family 2

"Let go of her ass hole! She isnt yours nor his she is no ones ok! You treat her like she is your property. That's my sisters for god sake. Brie yelled at bae.

"She is my property after all I did mark her as mine in so many ways. Say like fucking her till she begged me to stop which I didn't listen, forced we to suck my dick and oh yeah that's right raped her. "You little shit. All I saw was Brie fully fighting him until I heard a bang sound.

"Brieeeeeee!!!!

"Brie... Brie.... I was repeating her name over and over again. "Kim wake up! Wake up Kim! Opening my eyes I see kookie on the side if me. My eyes was watery. Having dreams of him killing the people I live in my life everyday has to be a sign right? If not then why these dreams. "Brie was shot he shot her. "Shhhhh it's ok. Don't worry Brie is ok I promise you. He held me close against his chest. It all felt so real.

"How come your not with your dad"?" He was having some fun time with my mom so I came here to check on you so here I am. "Mhmm. But you know you can let me go now I'm ok." No I can't your so mushy like a bunny. He held me tight as I just gave in. "Why do you always call me bunny? Like how I am I even a bunny when I'm not cute. "Yeah your not cute, your beautiful your my Caramel bunny. He said against my hair. I felt my heart beat faster and faster. Nope feelings go away. "May I ask why you always wear that black thing around your neck? " it's a long story."how can it be such a long story when it's just a piece of plastic? Kookie can make a girl strangle him. "Cause under this is something that I never reveal in other words it's a secret. I told him. And can you let me go it's really getting hot last night the ac was blowing on me so I borrowed one of your jackets I hope you don't mind. "No it's cool wear what's ever in that closet. It looks cute on you though. But would be better on me. Taking the jacket off I gave it back to kookie as he looked at me wide eyed. "Yah!!! What the hell is that? H shouted." What is ooooo that. Well you see rabbit it's my tattoo isn't cool for that my sophomore year." Cool it's.....getting close to him with me just in my bra I see he stops. "It's just what. " uggggg. His eyes were staring directly at my breast."what do you you really wanna do with me". I whispered in his ear. His eyes went wide but didn't take long for him to answer.his hands went to touch my boobs as he pushed me back in the bed gently."I want to do this to you.his lips were attaché to mine as he kissed me slowly. His kiss was so full of love and lust. It was different, I mean in a good way. Like if made me start kissing him back. His hands made its way as he unclasped my bra. Things was getting very heated at the moment it needed to stop but none of us dared did." I wanna also do this to. He kissed every part of me from my stomach to my arms to my hands to my thighs."week thing down here is beautiful. His fingers traced the him of my panties as he looked at me I wanted him but not to his head went lower and lower until it was ace to face with my area. His tongue entered my womanhood as I laid there. It was...... Amazing! I never ever felt something like this. It was something so new to me that I started moaning."shhhh bunny you don't want my parents to hear my sexy bunny moaning do you? I couldn't say anything cause it felt so good. So good I wanted him to finish. "Do you?"noo....just finish what.....ahhhhh... His tongue went back going in deeper. " omg........ I grabbed a pillow so I could contain my moans. this was so amazing I didn't want to end. His tongue thrusted in and out licking up and down as I soon felt a weird thing in my stomach."cum for me! And with that I did. "You were sweet. I liked it he came back and kissed me as I tasted my own self. "Kookie that was....
"Jungkook breakfast is..... The door suddenly opened to his mom. I quickly hid behind him. "O sorry.......Uggg I'll come back later i just wanted to say that breakfast is ready. She closed the door as I could kick my ass about now. "That was amazing I know but that was just the beginning of your punishment. "What......backing away I grabbed my bra. "No not that kind of punishments, punishments to where you do what I say in a good way nothing sexual. You asked me what I wanted to do and that's what I wanted to. Getting up slowly I slid my panties back on and went in his closet for a shirt. "I think Ima leave to eat..... I'll see you down stairs. That was awkward but I liked it.

Brie pov

I can't stop thinking about that kiss. I mean I liked it and all but I can't be doing this. My heart and soul belongs to only E. But he also hasn't been here so like I.... I just don't know. I guess I can just let this go but I'm just worried on if E will find out. Jay is friends with him and he might say I came on to him and I didn't. "Why does strange shit happen to me when a person is a away ugggg! I screamed in my head. Getting up to go to the bathroom I hear E phone go off. I didn't pay it no mind but then it went off again and again and again. Something told me to check it but then again I don't wanna see nosy and be all in his business. "I can just do this once he won't know.

Creeping to the other side of the bed I got his phone and went to the bathroom. "Now let's see who is texting you like this. Opening the phone I see it was an unknown text.

Client: thxs for the tapes I really do appreciate it. But I there is one thing missing. A photo I need that. Oh and another thing Brie needs to stay out of my way. If you don't then I'm sorry she will have to be dealed with too

Ji: E you up? I need to know if Kim made it back and Jung? Text me if she's there.

My mind was proceeding everything. He can't be working with bae I mean no it just can't be him. How could I have not known. He took the book and tapes? We don't have tapes. This has to be a mistake. So I had to know.

To client: who is this?

Client: youngbae. Man you need to lay off the drinks or what ever but r you gonna do what I say I'll raise the stakes to 10 grand?

To client: yes I got it.

Client: good nice chat. Text me when you do find the photo till then wares the messages and the do as I say about Brie.

So it's true. Him and bae are working together. But one thing has me wondering what photo I he talking about and tapes. Suddenly I hear the bed moving from outsides. I had to hurry and delete the messages. Making my way out I hurried and put his phone back like he had it and left the room. "What tapes is he talking about. Walking a round in the living room, kitchen, pool and the other rooms i found nothing. When I was about to leave something caught my eyes. Walking back into the room. I see the closet but in the closet was another door. What could be behind this door? Closing the closet door behind me I opened the door infront of me. It wasn't all big but something like a child room. I couldn't find the light so I used my phone light to see. Walking around I found pictures. "What is all of these. pictures of Kim coming from school and going to work. Some were when she worked at the club. Or at the her first job. First question was who the hell was he and why the fuck do he have pictures of her. I took pictures of them and started to look some more. I suddenly came across a TV screen. "What else you could be hiding from me? Sitting down I played around wit the stuff until a video came up. It was still recording but in Kim's room and the bathroom." So your spying on her". But where is the cameras at. Turning off the monitor. I suddenly hear talking. I ran and went hide behind some boxes.

"Umm yeah I just got up. Umm yeah I'll do it just give me a couple of days I'll ask Brie when ever she comes back ok. After that he hung up. "Where the hell is the damn photo he is talking about. Uggg I don't even know why I'm doing this for him but i guess the money can help for when me and Brie go on trips". E said as he was laid there with his hands in his face.

I had to leave this place before I get caught but how. Then an idea came up. I started texting from an unknown number saying that I was kidnapped. E hurried and got up from his seat as he grabbed his gun with him. "Finally I can leave. Getting up I hurried out of here and made my way into kind room. Until I got a call from E.

"Hello."where r you"? Are you ok"? He was so panicked but probably was a just an act. "Yeobo I'm in Kim's room cleaning up why do you sound worried? Is everything ok? I played off as well. "Nothing just stay there I'll be up tweet in just a second ok baby love you. He then hung up. "Ass hole you fucked with the wrong bitch to know that your a fucking crook for youngbae! But Ima play along until I find that hidden camera.