forgiveness

Brie pov

I was now at the door step of jay parks place. I was nervous again but different kind of nervous. I was scared taht he wasn't gonna forgive me of what I done. But it all went away as I saw him pulling up in his car. He seemed the same as the first time we met.

"Jay listen to me. I know you hate me right about now and... Before I could finish his lips were on mine.

I didnt understand I thought he was gonna be mad but this. He must be playing with me about now. He has to.

"I understand. Let me help you with those. He took my bags from my hands and carried them in as I was standing there shocked.

As I walked into his house it was neat and clean. No mess. He was someone that loved a clean place.

"So your not mad at me? I asked as he setted my bags down.

"I was at first then I knew you was gonna come back to me. After all I like you a lot. It might not be love but I want to get to know you. Now sit ill get you something.

I went sit as he came back with something to drink. I may say this man knows how to fix a good ass drink.

"So tell me why now you come back. I mean I thought you was gonna come back after the whole E fight bit wjy now. He asked as I handed him my drink.

"Well you see I thought I could have make E happy with me giving up about my sister. He didnt seem I was happy cause she was holding me back and yesterday was bad. I did it. I cit all ties to her telling her its time for to grow up and deal with it her self. Jay I feel so ashamed cause Im just like our mom. I abandoned my only sister for someone that sold her out to her ex. I was so stupid jay. I started crying as I felt so ashamed and dumb for doing that.

His arms wrapped around mine as I cried into his chest. He didnt let go of me as I sat there crying.

"Shhhh.. its ok love. Just try explaining to her on the phone that your sorry. Im sure she will forgive you. He told me as he brushed my hair.

I nodded as I pulled away from him. I took my phone out to call her but nothing. Just a simple voice mail that changed.

"Hi you have reached kimie im not here at the moment please leave a.... stop yeobo! "Come on you know you find it cute when I dance like...beep beep.

I looked at the phone oddly as I called it again. She called jungkook yeobo which was very odd. She didnt sound like herself. She never even called her self kimie either. Something wasnt right.

"Did she answer? Jay asked.

"Umm no but something isnt right with kim. She never calls her self kimie.

"Let me listen to it. I put the phone on speaker so he could hear.

"Your sister sounds cute. I punched his arm as he made a noise letting me it hurted it.

"That hurted.

"Did not I didnt even punch u that hard.

"What ever. But anyways do you think she is living on her own. I mean you never saw her for a while until yesterday and now she has some guy in the background clearly its jungkook since I met him before.

"U know him?

"Yeah. His brother and me party together but why would your sister date someone like him. His family is so powerful and he is really a bad guy you dont want to mess with. After his last girl friend. I think its best she moves away from him.

Last girlfriend? What is he talking about.

"What do you mean last girlfriend? I thought he never dated?

"Where the fuck did you hear that. His girlfriend was a total bitch. If anyone dared to touch her or fuck with her he would killed them like that. He snapped his fingers as I looked at him.

"His girlfriend was with a gang. Actually there rivals and one day jungkook had to get rid of them but he couldn't cause he fell in love with her. Her name was soo hee I think. Jeon and her ruled everything. Killed people for no reason. Did drugs,sokd drugs. Any kind of thing a person in the mafia would do. One day there out and she turned on him. I mean everything was a whole set up. She shot him and escaped leaving her with a get away free card and him a mess to clean up.

So he lied to me. Saying that kim was his so say proclaimed first love. What bullshit.

"Do you know where they stay? I mean my sister can be in danger. I said as I gotten up.

"Nope me and his brother dont be in touch like we use to. But ill let you know when my men find her. Till then how about you sleep cause you look sleepy. I went to sit next to him as I gave him a hug.

"Thanks jay and I like you too.